Coordinator, Public Relations
The Coordinator, Public Relations is a skilled full-time employee responsible for supporting the public relations team on all projects and activities related to public relations, communications, influencer engagement and community outreach.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Assist the team with outreach to all tiers of media including TV, print, web, and radio, across an array of verticals including lifestyle, fashion, food & beverage, retail-related, corporate communications, executive positioning and development.
- Monitor and clip daily online and print press coverage and create and distribute daily news alerts and weekly press reports
- Support PR Team Members with administrative duties including but not limited to scheduling, department expenses, correspondence, etc.
- Assist with PR-related event coordination and execution including but not limited to managing guest lists, photographers, and other PR related elements
- Liaise with tenants across the portfolio regarding public relations activities and needs
- Maintain and update press kits, property fact sheets and press assets as needed
- Maintain and update media lists, track media activity on properties
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous internship experience in Public Relations or related fields
- Proficiency in Outlook, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Awareness of marketing and PR trends
- Knowledgeable about the fashion, beauty, lifestyle, food and beverage, and retail industries
- Awareness of our retail tenant brands, marketing, etc
- Ability to work well with others and have a positive attitude toward teamwork
- BA/BS in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field