Seasonal VIP Coordinator
Corporate Headquarters /
The Seasonal VIP Coordinator will assist VIP guests with holiday shopping and gifting, dining reservations, private trolley buyouts, corporate gifting, Store to Door logistics, client welcoming and farewells to/from property, and assistance with general holiday programming at The Grove. The Seasonal VIP Coordinator will have a significant role in the onsite logistics of new initiatives and programs for the Marketing department.
Must be flexible to work weekends, early morning, late nights and holidays to support the operation.
- Ability to provide superb customer service skills, while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a hospitality setting preferred.
- Must remain calm and professional when assisting celebrities and notable guests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Professional and pleasant tone of service.
- Must be an organized; detail oriented, self-starter who is able to work independently and part of a group.
- Must be flexible to work weekends, early morning, late nights and holidays to support the operation.
- Self-starter, takes initiative, and anticipates needs of others.
- Tenacious with excellent follow up.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize workload.
- Proven problem-solving and intrapersonal skills.
- Extremely strong organizational, project and time management skills.
- Ability to quickly analyze a situation, come up with solutions and implement them.
- An unflappable, confident demeanor.
- Solid judgment.
- Strong work ethic.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Will assist with administrative duties in the Hospitality and/or Marketing divisions.
- Assist guests with holiday shopping, dining reservations, company parties, transportation, Santa photos, and other general programming at The Grove.
- Coordinate gift wrapping.
- Ability to remain poised, professional and calm when assisting celebrities and notable guests.
- Coordinate deliveries/pick-ups.
- Other duties as assigned.
Success factors/job competencies:
- Employee shall work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Must demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be timely, reliable and consistent with attendance and schedule requirements.
- Proactive, approachable and solution-focused.
- Able to present and maintain a business professional appearance daily in the mandatory uniform assigned to this role.
Physical demands and work environment:
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively in English.
- Able to push a Bell Cart or Flat Bed up to 30 pounds.
- Standing for up to 8 hours a day.
- Sitting up to 8 hours a day, walking up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Ability to stoop and bend.
- Equipment used: phone system, computer, Bell Cart or Flat Bed Cart.
- Must be compliant with Caruso Grooming Standards.
- Covid 19 vaccine required
Caruso is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The Company is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities and will consider religious and medical accommodations