- Provides a pleasant drinking experience to customers.
- Serves drinks while maintaining a clean and sanitary bar area.
- Attends to the detail and presentation of each order.
- Prepares and maintains ingredients by following recipes.
- Adheres to proper alcohol handling, sanitation, and safety procedures, and maintains appropriate dating, labeling, and rotation of all beverage items.
- Coordinates daily supply inventory for bar and submits orders to supervisor; assists with receipt of deliveries.
- Contributes to daily, holiday, and theme drink menus in collaboration with supervisor.
- Ensures smooth operation of bar services during absence of supervisor.
- Completes cleaning according to daily and weekly schedules, including dishwashing as needed.
- Assists with orienting new employees to their work area.
- Listens to customer complaints and suggestions and resolves complaints.
- Instructs personnel in use of new equipment and cleaning methods and provides efficient and effective methods of maintaining work area.
- Participates in and/or contributes to programs, committees, or projects designed to improve quality of service and employee productivity.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in ability to safely and effectively operate standard beverage service equipment
- Customer service
- Oral communication
- Planning, problem solving, and teamwork
- Developing budgets
- High energy Level
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum two (2) years of bar or restaurant experience to include drink preparation
- Current beverage service certification
- Familiar with point-of-sale computers and software
- Comfortable using a computer, navigating Windows, Microsoft Office, and Outlook Email