Seasonal VIP Coordinator
The Seasonal VIP Coordinator will assist VIP guests with the increased needs of the holiday season such as: shopping and gifting, dining reservations, valet card redemptions, company parties, transportation, greeting/farewells, Santa photos, and assist with general holiday programming at Palisades Village, The Grove, and The Americana.
Must be flexible to work weekends, early morning, late nights and holidays to support the operation.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Will assist with administrative duties in the VIP Services division.
- Assist guests with holiday shopping, dining reservations, company parties, transportation, Santa photos, and general property-specific programming.
- Assist with valet card redemptions from recent acquisition campaign.
- Ability to remain poised, professional and calm when assisting celebrities and notable guests.
- Coordinate deliveries/pick-ups.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to provide superb customer service skills, while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a hospitality setting preferred.
- Must remain calm and professional when assisting celebrities and notable guests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Professional and pleasant tone of service.
- Must be an organized; detail oriented, self-starter who is able to work independently and part of a group.
- Must be flexible to work weekends, early morning, late nights and holidays to support the operation.
- Self-starter, takes initiative, and anticipates needs of others.
- Tenacious with excellent follow up.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize workload.
- Extremely strong organizational, project and time management skills.
- Ability to quickly analyze a situation, come up with solutions and implement them.
- An unflappable, confident demeanor.
- Solid judgment.
- Strong work ethic.
Physical demands and work environment:
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively in English.
- Able to push a Bell Cart or Flat Bed up to 30 pounds.
- Standing for up to 8 hours a day.
- Sitting up to 8 hours a day, walking up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Ability to stoop and bend.
- Equipment used: phone system, computer, Bell Cart or Flat Bed Cart.
- Must be compliant with Caruso Grooming Standards.