Marketing Manager, Valley Region
The Americana at Brand /
The Marketing Manager for the Valley Region will execute and oversee marketing efforts for a portfolio of retail properties, including The Americana at Brand, The Commons at Calabasas, Encino Marketplace, The Lakes at Thousand Oaks, The Promenade at Westlake and Village at Moorpark. The Marketing Manager will have a focus on driving traffic and sales to the properties and their respective tenants through promotions, events, advertising and other initiatives.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Create and implement effective marketing campaigns that drive target audiences, increasing traffic and sales for these properties
- Execute on property marketing events from concept to completion in conjunction with cross-marketing teams
- Set property marketing goals, recap initiatives and measure effectiveness and performance
- Collaborate with tenants and internal teams (Creative, Digital and PR) to promote their offerings through marketing channels, including collateral, signage, print, digital, social and out-of-home
- Coordinate creative requests with project manager to ensure timely and effective promotion of marketing events and tenant offers
- Oversee signage on properties, including 22x28, window graphics and out-of-home advertising
- Maintain relationships with hyperlocal publications and advertising schedule
- Support and/or lead new tenant grand openings across the portfolio of properties
- Track and oversee tenant participation in events and seasonal campaigns and shopping periods
- Maintain marketing budgets, code and process marketing-related invoices
- Attend property team meetings
- Minimum of three years marketing experience
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledgeable about the fashion and retail industry as well as pop-culture
- Knowledge of digital, influencer and social media marketing
- Understands print media (press checks, printing process, etc.)
- Awareness of marketing trends
- Ability to multi-task and maintain good temperament during high pressure, fast paced situations
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and desire to learn and improve
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
Physical demands and work environment:
- Able to push a Bell Cart or Flat Bed up to 30 pounds.
- Sitting up to 8 hours a day, walking up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Equipment used: Phone System, Computer, Radio, Bell Cart or Flat Bed Cart.
Position Salary Range: $70,000-$85,0000, bonus eligible. The salary range is the one that Caruso reasonably expects to pay for this position. The salary range does not guarantee, obligate, nor set expectations of an applicant’s wage in the event of hire. The posted range is only one component of Caruso’s total compensation and benefits package.
Caruso is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The Company is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities and will consider religious and medical accommodations.