The Santa Helper will provide an unparalleled level of service in a professional, friendly, warm and engaging manner in order to exceed guests and/or residents expectations. This position will greet guests/residents, assist with posing children on Santa’s lap and work to provide a memorable holiday experience. Santa Helpers will help monitor lines of waiting guests/residents, answer questions regarding the property or attend to special requests from guests/residents. Santa’s Helpers will perform all responsibilities with professional enthusiasm and the highest regard for the true meaning of hospitality. Must be comfortable with spreading holiday cheer and utilizing a variety of seasonal greetings.
- Ability to provide superb customer service skills, while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a hospitality setting.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; Professional and pleasant tone of service.
- Must be an organized; detail oriented, self-starter who is able to work independently and part of a group.
- Must be flexible to work weekends, early morning, late nights and holidays to support the operation and entire Concierge team needs.
- High School Graduate
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Utilize all resources available to ensure full knowledge and understanding of Caruso property, in order to provide an exceptional 5-star service experience for our guests and/or residents.
- Comfortable with welcoming our valued guests using a variety of seasonal greetings including, but not limited to, “Happy Holidays”, “Merry Christmas”, “Happy New Year”.
- Uses outstanding customer service skills to properly resolve resident or guest complaints; follows company protocols through exercising “LEAP” from the Caruso Hospitality Standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Success factors/job competencies:
- Must have happy, cheerful attitude and the ability to make kids smile
- Must love the holidays!
Physical demands and work environment:
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively in English
- Able to push a Bell Cart or Flat Bed up to 30 pounds
- Standing for up to 8 hours a day
- Sitting up to 8 hours a day, walking up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to climb stairs
- Ability to stoop and bend
- Equipment used: phone system, computer, Radio, Bell Cart or Flat Bed Cart
- Must be clean shaven at all times
- Uniform provided must be worn properly and in accordance to the uniform standards within the policies and procedures of this role.