Bunny House Helper (The Americana at Brand)
The Americana at Brand
The Bunny House Helper is a seasonal role that will provide an unparalleled level of service in a professional, friendly, warm and engaging manner in order to exceed guests and/or residents expectations. This position will greet guests/residents, assist with posing children on the Easter Bunny’s lap and work to provide a memorable holiday experience. Bunny House Helper’s will perform all responsibilities with professional enthusiasm and the highest regard for the true meaning of hospitality.
- Ability to provide superb customer service skills, while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Minimum of two years experience in a hospitality setting preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; Professional and pleasant tone of service.
- Must be flexible to work weekends, early morning, late nights and holidays to support the operation and entire Concierge team needs.
- Must have a happy, cheerful attitude and the ability to make kids smile.
- Must love the holidays!
- Utilize all resources available to ensure full knowledge and understanding of Caruso property, in order to provide an exceptional 5-star service experience for our guests and/or residents.
- Comfortable with welcoming our valued guests using a variety of seasonal greetings.
- Help monitor line queue and (assist and execute with any special property related requests from guests/residents)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively in English
- Able to push a Bell Cart or Flat Bed up to 30 pounds
- Sitting, standing and/or walking up to 8 hours a day
- Equipment used: phone system, computer, radio, (bell cart/flatbed, iPAD, DSLR Camera)
- Must be clean shaven at all times
- Uniform provided must be worn properly and in accordance to the uniform standards within the policies and procedures of this role.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
Physical demands and work environment: