Retail Florist, Palisades Village
The Retail Florist will provide an unparalleled level of service in a professional, friendly, warm and engaging manner in order to exceed guest’s expectations. From a vintage VW bus you will be selling flowers to our guests and creating beautiful arrangements for different occasions.
Hours of operation are Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9:30am to 2pm.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Assures proper displaying of flowers
- Sell flower to guests and advise on different types and quality of flowers, methods of handling and other factors affecting perishable product
- Create and prep flower arrangements for guests
- Clean water buckets and vases
- Prepare floral containers and props for display
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to provide superb customer service skills, while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor at all times
- Passion for flowers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize workload
- Proven problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- An unflappable, confident demeanor
- Solid judgment and strong work ethic
- Availability to work weekends and holidays
- Floral design experience preferred
- Stand for long periods of time; walk; frequent use of hands.
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds