Mexico City /
Casai is on a mission to transform how people travel to Latin America. We're in stealth mode for now, so we can't say much.
But imagine this: a super fast growing startup led by a world-class team with backgrounds in technology and hospitality, backed by world-class investors (who are behind every single unicorn in the region), and building a world-class product redefining the future of travel.
Trained at the best universities in the US, UK, and Mexico, the founding team has come together from SF and CDMX to create a distinctly local product with global ambitions.
- Support all marketing team members and casai employees in the creation of all graphic materials needed for any purpose (internal or external)
Oversee design projects, from conception to delivery
Design original pieces and help shape brand guidelines
Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements and test on variouos media
Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
Amend designs after feedback
Update on latest trends and browse design blogs to always stay current
Design brand decks, digital and print designs, campaings and all kinds of media required for internal and external purposes
Work with suppliers for print and various media
Conceptualization & analytical skills
Design Techniques in various media
Communication and organization with other teams
3-5 years of experience in a branding studio or creative agency
Portfolio of design projects
At Casai you will:
- Provide an excellent user experience from the first to the very last touch of the client, using international experience and know-how of high end customer service.
- Come to work daily with a customer-focused mentality, using empathy towards all situations to not only problem solve, but also strategize for the future, constantly improving on processes for execution.
- Collaborate with the client communications team to define the customer experience and close the feedback loop to create the most forward thinking spaces for our guests.
- Manage online platforms to develop the customer base and use technology to provide a high level of service as efficiently as possible.
- Create processes and procedures to take the ultra-customized service experience onto an international scale, providing the most detail oriented how-to that can be utilized as the company grows.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in hospitality, tourism, or business administration, experience at a start-up a plus
- Professional experience in user experience: you’ve invested yourself into understanding the “perfect experience” and have fun creating just that, you have just as much fun communicating with clients, as well as providing an innovative and non-traditional travel experience
- Entrepreneur mindset: you love to take ownership of projects and thinking of new solutions for problems long before they exist
- Hospitality-driven: you put the guest first and understand the importance of every touch of the brand to the consumer. Your communication style is set apart by your attention to detail in convenience that is thoughtful and forward-thinking
- Locally-focused: you know the "who's who" of Mexico City and you love sharing the secret taco shops and mezcal bars that only locals know
- Team-oriented: you enjoy collaborating ideas with others, you know that your ideas are strongest with the support from your counterparts (we strive to challenge each other without ego)
- Hustle: most importantly, you have a bias towards getting your hands dirty, getting sh*t done, and making decisions independently while staying budget friendly
- Feedback-seeking: you crave rapid feedback because you know that that's the only way to grow
- Tech-lover: you are excited about using technology, even in your design itself, and have experience using typical start-up tech applications (asana, slack, gmail & google drive)
- Travel obsessed: you love sharing your own culture almost as much as you love learning about foreign cultures, are passionate about new food, art, and history shared through the experience of a local. "Travel problems" are your newest challenge and you love finding your way through ambiguity.
- Direct hiring
- Learning and development programs
- English and Portuguese classes
- Pet Friendly Office
- Temporary Home Office
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- And we are looking for the most wonderful perks to make Casai the best place to work
We know this is weirdly cryptic, but that's part of the fun right? Trust us, we're building the next LatAm unicorn, and we need smart folks onboard to drive huge impact.