HR & Recruiting Intern (m/f/d)
Our teams – Human Resources /
Casana was founded during the Covid-19 pandemic with the belief that every company from start-up to enterprise should have fast and unfettered access to world-class tech talent to realize their critical digital projects.
To achieve this, we are building a global community of hand-picked tech freelancers who we source, vet, and match with companies based on their exact project requirements. This enables our clients to build a highly nimble and agile workforce giving them a decisive competitive advantage.
We are a small, but rapidly growing company located in the heart of Munich with a young and international team of passionate innovators, entrepreneurs, and builders with big ambitions to disrupt the IT services space.
We are curious, driven, and hyper-focused on the needs of our clients. Thanks to our ability to deliver innovative, yet simple services, we have already been able to win some of Germany’s fastest-growing startups as our clients.
Apply now and join us to build an early-stage tech startup!
- You will support the Talent Operations team, sourcing the right freelancers for our customers’ projects, allowing us to scale quickly while delivering high-quality profiles.
- Help us build HR practices at Casana such as Employer Branding, L&D and Work Engagement.
- You will learn tremendously fast in a dynamic environment, developing yourself while working closely with our management team.
Your mission at Casana
- Help to find and hire freelance experts by attracting top-notch tech talent to join Casana’s freelance community
- Identify and approach suitable candidates via various channels such as LinkedIn, Xing, etc
- Develop and implement new ideas, measures and processes. Here your creative ideas are more than welcome!
- Take ownership in the interview process (screening, virtual interviews and technical case studies), ensuring a “perfect match” between our customers and candidates
- Contribute to Casana’s open and empowering culture
What you need to be successful
- At least 4 semesters completed in a Bachelor's program
- Preferably internship experience in fast-paced, demanding environments in recruiting, or strong interest in working in such an environment
- Structuring and analytical skills with an ability to balance innovative thinking and hands-on execution of targeted actions in a timely and goal-oriented manner
- An adaptive and positive personality who loves working in an ever-changing environment with a drive for hands-on execution and ambition to act on your outcomes
- Very strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Availability to work full-time (40hrs per week)
- Fluency in English and German
Reasons to join us
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunity to have a high impact on an early-stage startup from day one
- Empowering work environment with flat hierarchies, quick decision making, actionable feedback and a steep learning curve
- Flexibility to work from our office in the heart of Munich, at Sendlinger Tor, or from the convenience of your home
- Ambitious international team (already 10 nationalities!) coming from industry leaders such as BCG, Bain, Celonis, and Flixbus
- Fun and relaxed office atmosphere with a weekly delivery of healthy snacks, a cuddly office dog, and weekly darts tournaments
- Regular team events, such as virtual wine tasting or cocktail mixing
- Subsided a listed gym membership provided by Qualitrain.net with access to thousands of studios
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc
Does that sound like you? We would love to get to know you!
Please, feel free to reach out if you have any questions.