Senior Growth Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Our teams – Marketing /
Casana was founded during the Covid-19 pandemic with the belief that every company from start-up to enterprise should have fast and unfettered access to world-class tech talent to realize their critical digital projects.
To achieve this, we are building a global community of hand-picked tech freelancers who we source, vet, and match with companies based on their exact project requirements. This enables our clients to build a highly nimble and agile workforce giving them a decisive competitive advantage.
We are a small, but rapidly growing company located in the heart of Munich with a young and international team of passionate innovators, entrepreneurs, and builders with big ambitions to disrupt the IT services space.
We are curious, driven, and hyper-focused on the needs of our clients. Thanks to our ability to deliver innovative, yet simple services, we have already been able to win some of Germany’s fastest-growing startups as our clients.
Apply now and join us to build an early-stage tech startup!
- Responsible for strategic decisions and effectively representing Casana's future growth marketing plans to all key stakeholders including the management team
- Leverage your experience and skills in a fast and dynamic environment
- Build and orchestrate our marketing team
- Manage, optimize and allocate the performance marketing budget effectively to maximize customer growth and key performance KPIs
- Work closely with our management team, former BCG and Bain consultants
Your mission at Casana
- Establish strong relationships cross-functionally across Business Development and Sales to drive business OKRs and grow our inbound and outbound channels incl. our website
- Full responsibility of the channels (incl. performance marketing, paid search, SEO, paid social, retargeting, CRM and content marketing) and drive their automation
- Continue to build and monitor systems for forecasting, measuring, and reporting on the performance of campaigns, channels and initiatives
What you need to be successful
- Solid experience in B2B online marketing of a fast-growing company
- Proven track record in developing and executing B2B growth strategies through outbound and/or inbound (paid + SEO/Content), marketing analytics, and, ideally, automation
- Experience in market research and marketing strategy
- You are structured, analytical driven and have high emotional intelligence
- The customer is always at the center of your thoughts and actions
- Preferably previous experience in project management and the capacity to handle multiple sophisticated projects at once
- Fluency in English. German skills (C1+) are a huge plus
Reasons to join us
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity to have a high impact on an early-stage startup from day one.
- Empowering work environment with flat hierarchies, quick decision making, actionable feedback and a steep learning curve.
- Annual personal development budget for courses, training, or learning material.
- Flexibility to work from our office in the heart of Munich, at Sendlinger Tor, or from the convenience of your home.
- Huge potential for personal development working closely with Founders.
- Ambitious international team (already 10 nationalities!) coming from industry leaders such as BCG, Bain, Celonis, and Flixbus.
- Fun and relaxed office atmosphere with a weekly delivery of healthy snacks, a cuddly office dog, and weekly darts tournaments.
- Regular team events, such as virtual wine tasting or cocktail mixing.
- Subsidized gym membership provided by Qualitrain.net with access to thousands of studios.
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
Does that sound like you? We would love to get to know you!
Please, feel free to reach out if you have any questions.