Head of Sales & Account Management (m/f/d)
Our teams – Sales /
Casana was founded during the Covid-19 pandemic with the belief that every company from startup to enterprise should have fast and unfettered access to world-class tech talent to realize their critical digital projects.
To achieve this, we are building a global community of hand-picked tech freelancers who we source, vet, and match with companies based on their exact project requirements. This enables our clients to build a highly nimble and agile workforce giving them a decisive competitive advantage.
We are a small, but rapidly growing company located in the heart of Munich with a young and international team of passionate innovators, entrepreneurs, and builders with big ambitions to disrupt the IT services space.
We are curious, driven, and hyper-focused on the needs of our clients. Thanks to our ability to deliver innovative, yet simple services, we have already been able to win some of Germany’s fastest-growing startups as our clients.
Apply now and join us to build an early-stage tech startup!
- Lead our sales efforts and grow our client base with a strong understanding of the digital landscape
- You will be working closely with our management team, shaping our company's growth by helping us define important strategies
Your mission at Casana
- Present Casana’s portfolio and close deals to achieve or exceed your quota for both existing and new clients
- Shape Casana’s sales processes and strategies accordingly to the company's goals
- Own the cycle from generating leads to contract signature and focus on the value-add of our services
- Support our top clients and freelancers in the projects
- Define, execute, and own the engagement plan for key prospects to create happy and referenceable customers
What you need to be successful
- You have 7+ years of experience in selling services and a track record of exceeding your quota
- You have ideally sold custom solutions and negotiated service contracts
- Your entrepreneurial mindset makes you a competent individual who quickly develops strong relationships with key customers, hence you not only "sell", but develop solutions together with potential customers
- You are very ambitious and are set on achieving your goals, motivating others with your way of working
- You are fluent in English. German would be a plus
Reasons to join us
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunity to have a high impact on an early-stage startup from day one
- Empowering work environment with flat hierarchies, quick decision making, actionable feedback, and a steep learning curve
- Annual personal development budget for courses, training, or learning material.
- Flexibility to work from our office in the heart of Munich, at Sendlinger Tor, or from the convenience of your home
- Ambitious international team (already 10 nationalities!) coming from industry leaders such as BCG, Bain, Celonis, and Flixbus
- Fun and relaxed office atmosphere with a weekly delivery of healthy snacks, a cuddly office dog, and weekly darts tournaments
- Regular team events, such as virtual wine tasting or cocktail mixing
- Subsidized gym membership provided by Qualitrain.net with access to thousands of studios
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc
Does that sound like you? We would love to get to know you!
Please, feel free to reach out if you have any questions.