(Junior) Sales Consultant (m/f/d)
Our teams – Sales /
Casana was founded during the Covid-19 pandemic with the belief that every company from startup to enterprise should have fast and unfettered access to world-class tech talent to realize their critical digital projects.
To achieve this, we are building a global community of hand-picked tech freelancers who we source, vet, and match with companies based on their exact project requirements. This enables our clients to build a highly nimble and agile workforce giving them a decisive competitive advantage.
We are a small, but rapidly growing company located in the heart of Munich with a young and international team of passionate innovators, entrepreneurs, and builders with big ambitions to disrupt the IT services space.
We are curious, driven, and hyper-focused on the needs of our clients. Thanks to our ability to deliver innovative, yet simple services, we have already been able to win some of Germany’s fastest-growing startups as our clients.
Apply now and join us to build an early-stage tech startup!
- Be responsible for our sales efforts and grow our client base with a strong understanding of the digital landscape.
- Improve your sales skills while discovering the trends that are forming the tech future.
- Grow and develop yourself, by working closely with our management team, former BCG and Bain consultants.
Your mission at Casana
- You close deals to achieve or exceed your quota for both existing and new clients.
- You own the sales cycle from lead generation to contract signature by focusing on the value-add of our services.
- You define, execute and own an engagement plan for key prospects to create happy and referenceable customers.
- Identify improvements and shape Casana’s sales processes by leveraging your expertise.
- Contribute to Casana’s open and empowering culture.
What you need to be successful
- You have already had your first experience in selling IT services and a track record of exceeding your quota.
- Your entrepreneurial mindset makes you a competent contact person who quickly develops strong relationships with key customers; you not only "sell", but develop solutions together with potential customers.
- You motivate others with your ambitious and productive way of working.
- You are fluent in German and English.
Reasons to join us
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity to have a high impact on an early-stage startup from day one.
- Empowering work environment with flat hierarchies, quick decision making, actionable feedback and a steep learning curve.
- Annual personal development budget for courses, training, or learning material.
- Flexibility to work from our office in the heart of Munich, at Sendlinger Tor, or from the convenience of your home.
- Ambitious international team (already 10 nationalities!) coming from industry leaders such as BCG, Bain, Celonis, and Flixbus.
- Fun and relaxed office atmosphere with a weekly delivery of healthy snacks, a cuddly office dog, and weekly darts tournaments.
- Regular team events, such as virtual wine tasting or cocktail mixing.
- Subsidized gym membership provided by Qualitrain.net with access to thousands of studios.
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
Does that sound like you? We would love to get to know you!
Please, feel free to reach out if you have any questions.