Sales Development Intern (m/f/d)
Our teams – Sales /
Casana was founded during the Covid-19 pandemic with the belief that every company from start-up to enterprise should have fast and unfettered access to world-class tech talent to realize their critical digital projects.
To achieve this, we are building a global community of hand-picked tech freelancers who we source, vet, and match with companies based on their exact project requirements. This enables our clients to build a highly nimble and agile workforce giving them a decisive competitive advantage.
We are a small, but rapidly growing company located in the heart of Munich with a young and international team of passionate innovators, entrepreneurs, and builders with big ambitions to disrupt the IT services space.
We are curious, driven, and hyper-focused on the needs of our clients. Thanks to our ability to deliver innovative, yet simple services, we have already been able to win some of Germany’s fastest-growing startups as our clients.
Apply now and join us to build an early-stage tech startup!
- Together with our Sales team, you will learn tremendously fast in a dynamic environment, giving you a future career advantage
- Learn new skills while discovering the trends that are forming the tech future
- You will have the chance to work closely with our management team, former BCG and Bain consultants, who will provide frequent mentoring support and feedback
Your mission at Casana
- Support our sales team from generating leads to contract signature
- Own and execute individual projects that foster sales and customer understanding
- Support roll-out of new tools and processes across the organization
- Evaluate potentials partnership with a variety of stakeholders
- Gain a deep understanding of industry trends, use cases and customer needs to support strategic decisions
- Contribute to Casana’s open and empowering culture
What you need to be successful
- Completed B.Sc. in business, engineering, economics, or similar field
- Preferably internship experience in fast-paced, demanding environments, such as management consulting, fast-growth start-ups, investment banking, or big tech
- Exceptional structuring and analytical skills with an ability to balance strategic thinking and hands-on execution
- Positive personality with a strong desire for personal growth and drive to learn more about digital and IT-related topics (no previous experience required)
- Strong skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Availability to work full-time (40hrs per week)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and German
Reasons to join us
- Opportunity to have a high impact on an early-stage startup from day one
- Empowering work environment with flat hierarchies, quick decision making, actionable feedback, and a steep learning curve
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexibility to work from our office in the heart of Munich, at Sendlinger Tor, or from the convenience of your home
- Ambitious international team (already 10 nationalities!) coming from industry leaders such as BCG, Bain, Celonis, and Flixbus
- Fun and relaxed office atmosphere with a weekly delivery of healthy snacks, a cuddly office dog, and weekly darts tournaments
- Regular team events, such as virtual wine tasting or cocktail mixing
- Subsidized gym membership provided by Qualitrain.net with access to thousands of studios
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc
Does that sound like you? We would love to get to know you!
Please, feel free to reach out if you have any questions.