San Francisco, CA
Casetext is looking for a growth engineer who will help accelerate our already impressive rate of growth. We’ve grown our self-serve revenues by 8X in the past 7 months and we want your help to increase that rate even further.
What is Casetext?
Casetext is a legal research platform that has made legal research more efficient, accessible and affordable. We combine search technology powered by machine learning, with an easy to use interface. This allows attorneys to complete research tasks that used to take hours in minutes. Moreover, since we use A.I. and machine learning instead of expensive human editors, we can offer our services at a fraction of the cost of the competitors.
What are we looking for?
- The role is not solely executional. Not only will you be expected to contribute code, but we expect you to come up with experiment ideas, and be able to analyze their success as well.
- You should have one or more years of frontend web development experience in either Angular or React. We use Angular 6 for our frontend.
- You should have very strong knowledge and skills with scripting (e.g. in Python or Node) to automate tasks and manipulate data.
- Familiarity with growth and product frameworks, such as Pirate metrics and ICE prioritization, is a big plus
- Ability to draw conclusions from data is a must; familiarity with analytics tools like mixpanel and kissmetrics is a plus.
- Familiarity with experimentation tools like optimizely and google optimize is a plus.
What are we offering?
- A dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment.
- Real responsibility and autonomy. You'll own growth problems from end to end, from brainstorming, to production, to post-release iteration.
- Great benefits and competitive compensation. Perks include free catered lunch everyday, 401k with matching, and transportation credits