Attorney Account Executive
San Francisco, CA or Washington, DC
Casetext is seeking an attorney to help us sell our world-class legal research solution to fellow attorneys, especially to smaller and solo firms. Your job will be to lead demonstrations of the product, answer questions, and guide users as they are evaluating our service. You will also help set the strategy of our approach to selling to smaller and solo law firms. Our ideal candidate is someone who has practiced law or gone to law school, is an exceptional communicator and fast learner, and wants to join an exciting and growing startup in a sales capacity.
- Lead product demonstrations for attorneys who are prospective customers, explaining the ins-and-outs of how to use the product, and helping prospects determine whether Casetext is the right fit for their practice.
- Answer questions and guide prospects through the purchasing process via email, phone calls, screen share presentations, and face-to-face meetings.
- Becoming an absolute expert on the product and all the alternatives to best help anyone evaluating it.
- Help create the strategy for how we service the market of smaller firms.
- Ultimately, bring in new business for Casetext.
- Received a JD, and preferably practiced, especially at a smaller law firm. (Not a lawyer? Check out other positions here: https://jobs.lever.co/casetext).
- Previous sales and/or startup experience preferred.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Extremely fast learner, capable of fully understanding a complex product and explaining it to others in simple terms.
- Resourceful and capable of working in a startup environment.