Customer Service & Support Specialist
Casetext is looking for super-smart strong communicators to provide excellent support to prospects and customers of Casetext’s award-winning legal research service. Your job will be to become a product expert and answer questions by chat, email, and phone to guide users as they evaluate Casetext. You’ll join one of the most awarded and fastest-growing companies in the legal technology market.
You're a great fit for this role if . . .
- You care deeply about helping other people succeed, and will go above and beyond to solve someone’s problem.
- You have an exceptional work ethic. You hold yourself and your work to an obsessively-high standard. You’re a fast and clear writer.
- You’re great at prioritizing and cutting through tasks efficiently. You don’t get fazed by a large quantity of communications, and you relish hitting inbox-zero.
- You’re interested enough in the law and access to justice to become an absolute expert in a legal information product for attorneys, communicate with attorneys all day long, and help them provide the best service to their own clients.
- Respond to user inquiries by chat, email, and phone to answer questions, solve problems, educate attorneys about the product, and help users determine whether Casetext’s subscription service is a good fit for them.
- Make a strong and professional first impression for attorneys considering Casetext. Make sure everyone who interacts with Casetext views us as smart, kind, responsive, and helpful. Become an absolute expert on the product and all alternatives to help prospects determine whether Casetext is the right fit for their practice.
- Streamline communications by cataloguing common questions and challenges faced by users, and write responsive documentation and other resources.
- Identify opportunities to improve our user support systems, tactics, or procedures in service of providing the very best experience.
- Advocate for users by relaying requests to product and engineering staff to inform improvements to the product.
- Work closely with the Casetext sales team, identifying prospects and transitioning them to sales when appropriate.
Benefits of working at Casetext
- Competitive compensation in equity and salary.
- Exciting and meaningful work. You’ll be an early employee at a rising start-up and play a substantial role in the future of the company.
- Health and dental insurance is covered for you, and we cover 50% for spouses and dependents.
- Personal technology budget when you start at the company.
- Public transportation costs are covered (we’re conveniently located walking distance to Caltrain, BART, and Muni).
- We support families with generous maternity and paternity leave.
- We eat catered lunches together every day.
- The office is stocked with all the snacks and coffee you'd ever want.
- We're a close-knit team of people who really enjoy working together.