Attorney Product Specialist
Casetext is looking for an attorney to provide excellent support to fellow attorneys who are customers or prospective customers of our award-winning legal research service. Your job will be to become a product expert and answer questions by chat, email, and phone to guide users as they evaluate Casetext and use it to serve their own clients. You’ll be working remotely but will still join one of the most awarded and fastest-growing companies in the legal technology market.
You're a great fit for this role if . . .
- You’re a litigator with private practice experience looking for a new adventure in a law-adjacent but not litigation practice role.
- You are looking for a challenging and interesting role that can be done part-time, outside of business hours, and/or from home.
- You’re drawn toward innovation, especially innovation in the law.
- You care deeply about helping other people succeed, and will go above and beyond to solve a problem.
- You’re a fast and clear writer.
- You’re great at prioritizing and cutting through tasks efficiently. You don’t get fazed by a large quantity of communications, and you relish hitting "inbox-zero."
- You’ve always secretly wanted to work at a fast-growing, scrappy startup, but haven’t found the right fit yet.
- You have an exceptional work ethic. You hold yourself and your work to an obsessively-high standard.
- Respond to user inquiries by chat, email, and phone to answer questions, solve problems, educate attorneys about the product, and help users determine whether Casetext’s subscription service is a good fit for them.
- Make a strong and professional first impression for attorneys considering Casetext. Make sure everyone who interacts with Casetext views us as smart, kind, responsive, and helpful. Become an absolute expert on the product and all alternatives to help prospects determine whether Casetext is the right fit for their practice.
- Streamline communications by cataloguing common questions and challenges faced by users, and write responsive documentation and other resources.
- Identify opportunities to improve our user support systems, tactics, or procedures in service of providing the very best experience.
- Advocate for users by relaying requests to product and engineering staff to inform improvements to the product.
- Work closely with the Casetext sales team, identifying prospects and transitioning them to sales when appropriate.