Attorney Customer Advocate
San Francisco, CA
Casetext is looking for an experienced attorney to provide excellent support to fellow attorneys who are customers of Casetext’s award-winning legal research service. Your job will be to become a product expert and evangelist among our small law firm customers (1-10 attorneys), to answer questions by chat, email, phone, and video chat, and to find scalable, creative ways to reach large numbers of customers to empower them to have the best experience on Casetext.
*Note this is not a legal practice role.
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- You’re a litigator with private practice experience looking for a new adventure in a law-adjacent but not litigation practice role.
- You’re drawn toward innovation, especially in the law.
- You care deeply about helping other people succeed, and will go above and beyond to solve a customer’s problem.
- You have an exceptional work ethic. You hold yourself and your work to an obsessively-high standard. You are excited to set the strategy for and run a department of one, and find creative ways to amplify your impact.
- You are prepared to use data to inform your strategy.
- You’ve always secretly wanted to work at a fast-growing, scrappy startup, but haven’t found the right fit yet.
- Respond to customer inquiries and help them get the most out of their Casetext subscription.
- Make sure everyone who interacts with Casetext views us as smart, kind, responsive, and helpful.
- Become an absolute expert on the product.
- Streamline communications by cataloguing common questions and challenges faced by customers, and write responsive documentation and other resources.
- Identify opportunities to scalably identify users that have challenges with the product and to proactively help them succeed.
- Advocate for customers by relaying requests to product and engineering staff to inform improvements to the product.
Benefits of working at Casetext:
- Competitive compensation in equity and salary.
- Exciting and meaningful work. You’ll be an early employee at a rising start-up and play a substantial role in the future of the company.
- Health and dental insurance is covered for you, and we cover 50% for spouses and dependents.
- Personal technology budget when you start at the company.
- Public transportation costs are covered (we’re conveniently located walking distance to Caltrain, BART, and Muni).
- We support families with generous maternity and paternity leave.
- We eat catered lunches together every day.
- The office is stocked with all the snacks and coffee you'd ever want.
- We're a close-knit team of people who really enjoy working together.