IT Recruiter - 6m contract (Romania)
Cluj, Romania /
People Operations – Talent Acquisition /
Caseware is one of Canada's original Fintech companies, having led the global audit and accounting software industry for over 30 years, with more than 500,000 users across 130 countries and available in 16 different languages. While you might not have heard of us (yet) over 36,000 accounting and audit professionals list Caseware as a skill on their LinkedIn profiles!
As an IT Recruiter at CaseWare, you'll be working alongside a team of three other talented recruiters including (Aruba, Christine, and Chengeer) as you find and hire the best talent for the next chapter in Caseware's journey while delivering an amazing candidate experience.
You'll partner with hiring managers across the organization to run the entire recruitment process for talent from gathering the requirements for the new positions, sourcing talent, screening applicants, scheduling and coordinating interviews, presenting offers, and working closely with our People Ops and IT teams to set your new hires up for successful and engaging onboarding.
For this role we're looking for:
- Hungry Grinders who want to leave their mark in the organization and build their reputation
- 1-2 years of experience in technical recruitment hiring developers (candidates with an agency background, welcome!)
- Candidates who understand what it takes to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environments
- Solid understanding of the current trends in the Romanian job market
However, here at Caseware, we appreciate the fact that the best talent comes from folks with completely unexpected backgrounds, so if these profiles don't align, feel free to apply with your existing resume and a few paragraphs on why you're excited about the opportunity.
In this role, you will be reporting to:
Martin Hauck - Head Of Talent Acquisition
❗The role is completely remote and is available to all applicants residing and eligible to work in Romania.
❗ This is a fixed-term contract for 6 months with a possibility of extension.
Chengeer Lee - Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
What You'll Be Responsible For:
- Partnering with hiring managers to identify their hiring needs
- Write, craft, and post job descriptions on the obvious and not-so-obvious job boards
- Source and reach out to 300+ candidates/month on LinkedIn, Angelist, Github, etc
- Build long-term, high-quality relationships with candidates
- Ensure candidates have a long-lasting positive experience when interviewing with CaseWare
- Encourage and work with hiring managers and teams to share and explore their networks for talent
- Communicate challenges to a or market data in a clear, concise, and timely manner
We're Looking For Folks Who Are:
- Energized by speaking/interviewing numerous people per day (4-8 typically)
- Experienced with managing multiple projects at any given time (typically working on 5-15 roles at a time)
- Well-versed in how a SaaS product company operates and works together
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity or without all of the processes firmly in place
- Familiar and motivated by being in a data-driven / target-oriented environment
- Gifted storytellers and able to translate complex ideas/products in a meaningful, simplistic way
- Excited by and naturally aligned with our values
- Positive, and have a solutions-oriented attitude
- Bonus if you've got experience/subject matter expertise when it comes to Accounting/Finance
Caseware's cutting-edge software products are meticulously designed for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. Our teams are continually collaborating, innovating, and building upon our existing suite of products. With a customer-focused mindset, we are building technology that is shaping what the future of audits, financial reporting, and financial data analytics will look like.
With a recent strategic investment from Hg Capital in 2020, Caseware is now in its next major growth phase as we double down on the people and products that have made Caseware so successful to date.
One of Caseware's core values is Many Voices, One Team and with that in mind, we're dedicated to building teams as diverse as our customers in an equitable and inclusive way. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have any questions at any point during the application or interview process, please e-mail our People Operations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any candidates successful in obtaining an offer for a position will need to successfully complete a background check through Certn.co which typically includes an Identity Verification and Criminal Record Check. Executives and Senior Managers will undergo a Soft Credit Check as well.