Angular Developer - Smart Engagements
Remote (Exclusive To Canada) /
Engineering – Smart Engagements Team /
Full Time - Permanent
[Haven’t heard of us? That’s ok - ask your CPA or CA friend - they’ll talk your ear off!]
CaseWare is a product-driven company, supporting accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With innovation, efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build market software solutions for auditors that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With a global reach, today our solutions enable business-critical work for users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages. We have a track record of success building great products and teams by always putting our customers first, and have over 30 years of deep expertise in the space. CaseWare is now in our next growth phase and needs incredible talent - like you.
The Smart Engagements team is responsible for building a feature-rich business-critical application that also serves as a platform for third-party development. We are solving really interesting engineering challenges like allowing third-party seamless extensibility of the UI or reflecting multi-users changes across all clients in real-time. In this role, you will also be extending the platform’s base functionality with the development of well-designed features.
The long and short: We are building great products to support customers we care deeply about. To do that we need incredible talent. Interested? Read more below on how you can be a part of the CaseWare journey.
Snapshot of problems you’ll be solving:
- You will help designing and building a maintainable UI / UX front end product with an agile squad.
- You’ll participate in Architecture discussions, be part of the messaging on the work planned and breaking down the work so the squad can deliver in a team oriented culture.
- Keep your team’s technical architecture documentation up to date and are able to quickly generate any integration architectures into your system.
- Develop a robust front end architecture with Angular.
- Driving cross-team projects requiring collaboration.
- Drive operational excellence by identifying and eliminating persistent root causes for problems that affect your customers and team.
- Own features from design through to implementation.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Front end development experience (Angular, Typescript)
- Single-Page Application experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive web and enterprise development experience.
- Passion for designing new features.
- Passion for software and continuous learning.
- Strong OOP skills, advocate for code quality, Design Patterns and SOLID principles.
- Agile Experience.
- Working with scalable backends (microservices, REST API).
- Experience working with and maintaining large code bases.
- Experience working with and maintaining microservices.
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing concepts.
With a head office in Toronto, CaseWare is one of Canada's original Fintech companies, having led the industry for over 30 years, with more than 500,000 users across 130 countries and available in 16 different languages.
While you might not have heard of us (yet) over 36,000 accounting and audit professionals list CaseWare as a skill on their LinkedIn profiles!
CaseWare's cutting-edge software products are meticulously designed for accounting firms, corporations and governments. Our teams are continually collaborating, innovating and building upon our existing suite of products. With a customer focused mindset we are building technology that is shaping what the future of audits, financial reporting and financial data analytics will look like.
With a recent strategic investment from Hg Capital in 2020, CaseWare is now in its next major growth phase as we double down on the people and products that have made CaseWare so successful to date.
One of CaseWare's core values is that we believe Our People Make Us Great and with that in mind, we're dedicated to building teams as diverse as our customers in an equitable and inclusive way. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have any questions at any point during the application or interview process, please e-mail our People Operations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.