Senior Manager, Global Revenue Operations
Toronto, Canada /
Sales – Sales & Revenue Operations /
Full Time - Permanent
Caseware is one of Canada's original Fintech companies, having led the global audit and accounting software industry for over 30 years, with more than 500,000 users across 130 countries and available in 16 different languages. While you might not have heard of us (yet) over 36,000 accounting and audit professionals list Caseware as a skill on their LinkedIn profiles!
Sr. Manager, Revenue Operations will be responsible for supporting the development and optimization of our global Revenue Operations function. This leader will be heavily involved in all aspects of Revenue Operations including, but not limited to ownership of commercial systems & processes, monthly/quarterly revenue and sales performance reporting, in-depth business intelligence and data analysis, sales territory and compensation design and administration, and support for executive and board level reporting & insights.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is passionate about all things Revenue Operations and is equally excited by the idea of being a hands-on contributor as they are being the leader of the team. Accelerated career growth and the opportunity to work closely with global executive and commercial leadership on a number of strategic initiatives should be a huge motivator for candidates.
❗ The role is open to individuals in the Greater Toronto Area with exceptions being made for exceptional candidates.
In this role you will be reporting to:
Travis Finch - SVP, Americas
Chengeer Lee - Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
What you will be doing:
- Lead, mentor and grow the Revenue Operations team to support business needs
- RevOps team includes systems administration, sales process and operations, reporting and business intelligence
- Manage a developing Revenue Operations function that is responsible for leading the processes, systems infrastructure and data to enable our go-to-market (GTM) strategy globally
- Partner cross-functionally to implement scalable revenue operations systems, processes, and tools to enable the company to grow responsibly in alignment with our strategic goals
- Define, track, and implement operational revenue solutions & processes that scale
- Build and Own (or Coordinate/Consolidate) revenue solutions across global Commercial Zone
- Assist in the development and management of “rules of engagement” across Commercial Zones, teams and reps
- Own all aspects of our commercial performance reporting including but not limited to:
- Pipeline and forecast by commercial zone, market segment product etc.
- ARR growth by commercial zone, market segment product etc.
- Individual sales executive performance metrics
- Compensation plans and commission reporting
- Represent the Commercial organization in stakeholder meetings to capture and understand the business requirements of growth initiatives
- Main point of contact and SME for software platform implementations such as Salesforce.com
- Main point of contact and SME for business reporting initiatives such as global harmonization of data across acquired entities and channel partners
What you will bring:
- Hands on leader who is passionate about Revenue and Sales Operations
- Highly motivated individual who is looking to take on a diverse set of challenges
- 5+ years working in a Revenue Ops or Sales Ops Role
- 2+ years working in a management or team lead function within Rev Ops or Sales Ops
- 2+ years experience working for a growing or high performing SaaS organization
- Experience working closely with Sales, Commercial, Finance, Product, and Product Marketing teams
- Extensive systems background with experience/expertise in the use of Salesforce.com as the primary CRM
- Experience with Dynamics & Hubspot a plus
- Experience with working in Tableau, PowerBI, and Alteryx a plus
- Exceptional business acumen that is represented through a deep understanding of SaaS business KPI’s and how the interact across key functional areas
- Strong understanding of executive and board level commercial reporting requirements
- Ability to develop and manage accurate automated monthly reporting through Salesforce.com and/or BI tools
- Experience translating data and reports into critical business insights and visualizations that can be easily communicated to leadership and stakeholders
- Proven project management and leadership skills to ensure effective management and execution of multiple strategic initiatives at the same time
- A strong track record of reviewing, validating, and modeling data from various sources
- Basic or foundational knowledge of querying languages such as SQL or Python
- Familiarity or experience in working with data builder, warehouse, and other intelligence tools
- Understanding and ability to improve data integrity, quality, and auditing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to allow effective collaboration with key stakeholders across a diverse spectrum of data and statistical topics
- Proficiency with Microsoft office and GSuite tools in particular Excel, Google Sheets, PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
Caseware's cutting-edge software products are meticulously designed for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. Our teams are continually collaborating, innovating, and building upon our existing suite of products. With a customer-focused mindset, we are building technology that is shaping what the future of audits, financial reporting, and financial data analytics will look like.
With a recent strategic investment from Hg Capital in 2020, Caseware is now in its next major growth phase as we double down on the people and products that have made Caseware so successful to date.
One of Caseware's core values is Many Voices, One Team and with that in mind, we're dedicated to building teams as diverse as our customers in an equitable and inclusive way. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have any questions at any point during the application or interview process, please e-mail our People Operations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any candidates successful in obtaining an offer for a position will need to successfully complete a background check through Certn.co which typically includes an Identity Verification and Criminal Record Check. Executives and Senior Managers will undergo a Soft Credit Check as well.