Remote (Exclusive To Canada) /
Canadian Distributor /
Full Time - Permanent
Who we are:
CaseWare has been a leading provider of software to help the internal and external audit market for the last 30 years. We’re now expanding our software suite by making new and exciting cloud-based applications.
A bit about the role & team | the opportunity:
As a part of our current expansion and transformation plans we are seeking a Software Developer to join CaseWare’s North American distributor team who is charged with creating new products to empower our clients using CaseWare’s cloud platform. You’ll work on a close-knit team made up of technologists and CPAs who are passionate about creating the next generation of tools for accountants and auditors.
Who you will work with:
Members of the North American Distributor Team:
Snapshot of problems you’ll be solving:
- How do we use CaseWare’s platform to make accountants and auditors more efficient, producing higher quality work and creating more value from the work?
- How do we bring the power of data analytics to an audit?
- How do we create a best-in-class suite of products for accountants and auditors in a very competitive marketplace
- How do we make accountants better/faster/stronger through technology
Highlight of your responsibilities:
- Becoming the team’s resident expert on CaseWare’s constantly expanding set of APIs and features
- Designing worksheets and other content using CaseWare’s APIs
- Researching and experimenting with the latest technologies in CaseWare’s cloud platform
- Integrating with other CaseWare applications such as analytics within a solution where relevant
- Assisting in the design of solutions for financial reporting, business services, and assurance engagements
- Maintaining content within a solution to ensure compliance with the relevant standards
We are looking for someone who
- Has strong communication skills
- Takes individual ownership and responsibility for tasks
- Believes successful product delivery takes a team effort
- Has a growth-mindset and values constant feedback from our customers and teams
- Wants to work on and solve difficult technical challenges
- Takes their work seriously, but not themselves too seriously
With a head office in Toronto, CaseWare is one of Canada's original Fintech companies, having led the industry for over 30 years, with more than 500,000 users across 130 countries and available in 16 different languages.
While you might not have heard of us (yet) over 36,000 accounting and audit professionals list CaseWare as a skill on their LinkedIn profiles!
CaseWare's cutting-edge software products are meticulously designed for accounting firms, corporations and governments. Our teams are continually collaborating, innovating and building upon our existing suite of products. With a customer focused mindset we are building technology that is shaping what the future of audits, financial reporting and financial data analytics will look like.
With a recent strategic investment from Hg Capital in 2020, CaseWare is now in its next major growth phase as we double down on the people and products that have made CaseWare so successful to date.
One of CaseWare's core values is that we believe Our People Make Us Great and with that in mind, we're dedicated to building teams as diverse as our customers in an equitable and inclusive way. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have any questions at any point during the application or interview process, please e-mail our People Operations team at email@example.com.