Toronto, Canada /
Executive – Executive /
Full Time - Permanent
Caseware is one of Canada's original Fintech companies, having led the global audit and accounting software industry for over 30 years, with more than 500,000 users across 130 countries and available in 16 different languages. While you might not have heard of us (yet) over 36,000 accounting and audit professionals list Caseware as a skill on their LinkedIn profiles!
As the Executive Assistant to members of the executive leadership team at Caseware, you’ll be instrumental in proactively supporting the CFO, CRO, CPO, and other leaders as we embark on Caseware’s next chapter in history. You will be supporting their day-to-day needs, managing calendars, arranging meetings, collecting data for presentations, collaborating cross-functionally with other executives, team members, board members, and partners on any number of projects across the organization.
❗ In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Executive Assistant to the CEO, but supporting the entire Executive Leadership Team.
❗ This role is hybrid and is open to GTA residents. Strong preference for Toronto-based applicants. It will require at least three in-office days per week.
What you will be doing:
- Provide support for the members of the executive team
- Contribute to leadership meetings by assisting with the production of materials, pre-reads, taking notes, and tracking action items
- Create, submit and track expense reports for each executive as well as the executive corporate credit cards
- Ensure consistent communication and clarity is being provided to internal and external stakeholders
- Establish new (and improve existing) systems and processes as you become familiar with the team and organization
- Raise issues and assist in the prioritization and organization of meetings, projects, and initiatives
- Assist with ad hoc projects, events, and travel arrangements as needed
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience supporting one or more executives in large, global organizations
- Complete confidentiality and trustworthiness on all business matters
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, able to prioritize complex projects
- Strong scheduling and travel coordination experience
- Proficiency with Google and Microsoft suite of office applications (Word, Docs, Sheets, Excel, etc)
- Effective communication and collaboration with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience serving as a project lead from ideation to completion
Caseware's cutting-edge software products are meticulously designed for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. Our teams are continually collaborating, innovating, and building upon our existing suite of products. With a customer-focused mindset, we are building technology that is shaping what the future of audits, financial reporting, and financial data analytics will look like.
With a recent strategic investment from Hg Capital in 2020, Caseware is now in its next major growth phase as we double down on the people and products that have made Caseware so successful to date.
One of Caseware's core values is Many Voices, One Team and with that in mind, we're dedicated to building teams as diverse as our customers in an equitable and inclusive way. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have any questions at any point during the application or interview process, please e-mail our People Operations team at email@example.com.
Any candidates successful in obtaining an offer for a position will need to successfully complete a background check through Certn.co which typically includes an Identity Verification and Criminal Record Check. Executives and Senior Managers will undergo a Soft Credit Check as well.