Marketing Automation Specialist
Marketing Team /
Full Time - Permanent
CaseWare has gone remote first and this opportunity is open to applicants across Canada. 🇨🇦
[Haven’t heard of us? That’s ok - ask your CPA or CA friend - they’ll talk your ear off!]
CaseWare is a product-driven company, supporting accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With innovation, efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build market software solutions for auditors that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With a global reach, today our solutions enable business-critical work for users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages. We have a track record of success building great products and teams by always putting our customers first, and have over 30 years of deep expertise in the space. CaseWare is now in our next growth phase and needs incredible talent - like you.
The HubSpot Specialist role is an integral part of the Demand Centre and Marketing Ops function, part of the CaseWare Center of Excellence team. Working closely with Digital specialists, Data/CRM Manager and Demand Gen team across all regions (direct and indirect), the HubSpot Specialist will ensure that the integrated Campaign automated through HubSpot meets or exceeds the team’s lead generation targets.
Highlight of your responsibilities:
- Plan, build and execute integrated cross-channel communications, campaigns and nurture programs.
- Oversee campaigns from creation, testing through to results analysis and reporting.
- Manage set-up and configuration of data-driven campaigns ensuring deliverability and tracking.
- Provide a problem solving and ‘point of escalation’ technical support function.
- Setup & optimize the CRM and MarTech integration, especially HubSpot.
- Working with stakeholders create and implement test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing for campaigns and landing pages that maximize conversions.
- Advise the individual campaign owners on improvements of the buyer journeys, buyer personas, workflows and content assets based on the conversion rates and data.
- Implement and optimize an effective lead scoring system and a closed loop process for the MQL quality feedback from sales/SDRs.
- Refine and roll out the lead management process and work closely with the Data Manager to have this mapped properly to the CRM system.
- Set up effective workflows for new business campaigns as well as customer plays for on-boarding, renewal, churn management and cross-sell and up-sell.
- Work closely with the creative team and the Brand manager to ensure consistency.
- Monitor individual campaigns performance and feedback to the Lead Gen teams and stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Marketing Data Analyst to visualize the campaign performance KPIs.
- Work closely with the web team to recommend website user experience optimisation to improve conversion rates.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Keen eye and aptitude for troubleshooting with solutions led approach.
- Understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sale cycle.
- Must thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment.
- Provide training, documentation, and guidance for new and existing users.
- Solid knowledge of email best practices and compliance.
- Solid technical skills and expertise with HTML and CSS optimized for high performance email and landing pages deployment.
- Experience with Google Analytics and AdWords campaigns.
- Minimum of 3 years of proficient Marketing Automation experience, preferably HubSpot Certified.
- Demonstrable experience with various attribution models and supporting tools.
- Experience of integrating marketing analytics tools with CRM, HubSpot and CRM Dynamics preferably.
- Solid understanding of Inbound marketing and customer experience marketing.
With a head office in Toronto, CaseWare is one of Canada's original Fintech companies, having led the industry for over 30 years, with more than 500,000 users across 130 countries and available in 16 different languages.
While you might not have heard of us (yet) over 36,000 accounting and audit professionals list CaseWare as a skill on their LinkedIn profiles!
CaseWare's cutting-edge software products are meticulously designed for accounting firms, corporations and governments. Our teams are continually collaborating, innovating and building upon our existing suite of products. With a customer focused mindset we are building technology that is shaping what the future of audits, financial reporting and financial data analytics will look like.
With a recent strategic investment from Hg Capital in 2020, CaseWare is now in its next major growth phase as we double down on the people and products that have made CaseWare so successful to date.
One of CaseWare's core values is that we believe Our People Make Us Great and with that in mind, we're dedicated to building teams as diverse as our customers in an equitable and inclusive way. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have any questions at any point during the application or interview process, please e-mail our People Operations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.