Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Full Time - Permanent
A bit about the role & team | the opportunity:
CaseWare has been a leading provider of software to help the internal and external audit market for the last 30 years. We’re now expanding our software suite by making new and exciting cloud-based applications.
When it comes to telling the auditing and accounting industry about our powerful software solutions, the Demand Marketing Manager will be a part of the Marketing team that is responsible for delivering the right message, to the right audience, at the right point in their journey to the cloud. You will join a team that is committed to creating an incredible customer experience for finance professionals around the world, and you will be responsible for delivering this experience to the Canadian market. Your focus will be much more than lead generation initiatives. You will build plans for all phases of the customer lifecycle. With this in mind, you are thinking about process improvements that will deliver the best experiences. You are analyzing campaign data so you can understand what works for them and what doesn’t while striving to build even better initiatives for the future.
Some of the people you will be working with:
Snapshot of problems you’ll be solving:
- Developing and executing marketing plans to grow the Canadian market.
- Design and build new business, expansion and retention campaigns for accounting firms, corporations and governments and help drive the adoption of new and existing products and platforms.
- Scope and manage the creation of integrated marketing campaigns and work with the team to seamlessly execute across all marketing channels.
- Track and analyze campaign performance, managing the budget and ensuring that all marketing material are in line with our brand identity.
- Position new products and version releases for the different segments we service, and create the right messaging of each project for each phase of their lifecycle.
- Developing and/or updating customer segmentation, competitive analysis, and user personas.
We are looking for someone who:
- Brings knowledge and experience with customer life cycle programs and shows deep care for the customer.
- Can successfully implement and execute the defined marketing strategy and track against set KPIs, goals and budgets.
- Demonstrates the ability to meet tight deadlines while managing multiple projects.
- Excels in a team environment, and also has the ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Is analytical and statistical by nature and proficient in obtaining, organizing, and analyzing data to make fact-based decisions and drive.
- Understands the importance of internal systems for our day to day success and works with internal teams to review and improve processes, systems and functionalities.
- Maintains and influences the relationships with key internal partners.
With a head office in Toronto, CaseWare is one of Canada's original Fintech companies, having led the industry for over 30 years, with more than 500,000 users across 130 countries and available in 16 different languages.
While you might not have heard of us (yet) over 36,000 accounting and audit professionals list CaseWare as a skill on their LinkedIn profiles!
CaseWare's cutting-edge software products are meticulously designed for accounting firms, corporations and governments. Our teams are continually collaborating, innovating and building upon our existing suite of products. With a customer focused mindset we are building technology that is shaping what the future of audits, financial reporting and financial data analytics will look like.
With a recent strategic investment from Hg Capital in 2020, CaseWare is now in its next major growth phase as we double down on the people and products that have made CaseWare so successful to date.
One of CaseWare's core values is that we believe Our People Make Us Great and with that in mind, we're dedicated to building teams as diverse as our customers in an equitable and inclusive way. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have any questions at any point during the application or interview process, please e-mail our People Operations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.