Head of Business Development ASEAN
Full Time - Permanent
CaseWare is a global technology company, and our solutions enable business-critical work for users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages. We are a product-driven company, supporting accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With innovation, efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build market software solutions for auditors that push the technological boundaries in the industry. We have a track record of success building great products and teams by always putting our customers first, and have over 30 years of deep expertise in the space. CaseWare is now in our next growth phase and needs incredible talent- like you.
CW Asia, located in Singapore, is CaseWare’s office for the ASEAN region servicing both the region and the Singapore market. In CaseWare’s global strategy the ASEAN region is a key growth market.
We are building great products to support customers we care deeply about. To do that, we need incredible talent. Interested? Read more below on how you can be a part of the CaseWare journey.
A bit about the role & team | the opportunity:
The Head of Business Development drives the expansion in the ASEAN region by exploring new regional markets (countries) and different verticals (corporates, government) by building up relationships with new and potential clients and partners and initiating customer events. Opportunities will be prioritized by chance of success, potential, matureness of the new markets and investment needed in product localization/development. For product localization, the Europe & Middle East team collaborates closely with CW Asia.
For the local Singapore market activities include further expansion of CaseWare’s brand awareness, driving new sales and securing renewals through excellent customer support and pro-active client communication on releases and updates. A key activity will be managing the introduction of Cloud Apps in Singapore.
Who you will work with:
Head of Business Development Europe & Middle East
CaseWare Europe & Middle East
Highlight of your responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall strategic direction of the region and managing the day to day operations with the CaseWare Asia team.
- Proposes improvements to all needed operational aspects of the team needed to achieve the goals set for the ASEAN region, including people, products and processes.
Strategy & management
- Define and execute strategy per market in the ASEAN region.
- Set goals for the CaseWare Asia team to deliver localized versions of international products.
- Innovate the business model as appropriate, incorporating best practices from other territories.
- Effectively manage and further extend the CaseWare Asia team to keep pace with growth in markets, products and customers.
- Analyze sales, marketing, finance and other reports to gain insights to improve performance and maximize growth.
- Maintain and extend relationships with current partners.
- Identify and create new partnerships, including local resellers and local content partners.
Sales & Coverage
- Build up brand awareness by word of mouth, maintaining and further nurturing relationships with existing clients.
- Organize and attend events or trade shows, communicating the benefits of CaseWare software.
- Manage the sales team to create and identify new prospects in the ASEAN region and leveraging of existing global arrangements.
- Regionally: Asian countries East of India, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan. Not including mainland China.
- Expected travel 30-50% (in non COVID times).
We are looking for someone who
- Is entrepreneurial, has a hands-on mindset in growing the business.
- Has proven experience in defining and building new markets and generating new sales across multiple channels.
- Has proven experience in managing a growing team in a dynamic environment.
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to demonstrate to large audiences.
- Is a strategic thinker, yet also detail-focused, executes with excellence and takes ownership.
- Has strong problem-solving skills with the ability to innovate and analyze alternative solutions.
With a head office in Toronto, CaseWare is one of Canada's original Fintech companies, having led the industry for over 30 years, with more than 500,000 users across 130 countries and available in 16 different languages.
While you might not have heard of us (yet) over 36,000 accounting and audit professionals list CaseWare as a skill on their LinkedIn profiles!
CaseWare's cutting-edge software products are meticulously designed for accounting firms, corporations and governments. Our teams are continually collaborating, innovating and building upon our existing suite of products. With a customer focused mindset we are building technology that is shaping what the future of audits, financial reporting and financial data analytics will look like.
With a recent strategic investment from Hg Capital in 2020, CaseWare is now in its next major growth phase as we double down on the people and products that have made CaseWare so successful to date.
One of CaseWare's core values is that we believe Our People Make Us Great and with that in mind, we're dedicated to building teams as diverse as our customers in an equitable and inclusive way. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have any questions at any point during the application or interview process, please e-mail our People Operations team at email@example.com.