Marketing Data Analyst
Remote (Exclusive To Canada) /
Full Time - Permanent
[Haven’t heard of us? That’s ok - ask your CPA or CA friend - they’ll talk your ear off!]
CaseWare is a product-driven company, supporting accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With innovation, efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build market software solutions for auditors that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With a global reach, today our solutions enable business-critical work for users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages. We have a track record of success building great products and teams by always putting our customers first, and have over 30 years of deep expertise in the space. CaseWare is now in our next growth phase and needs incredible talent - like you.
The Marketing Data Analyst will assist in demonstrating the marketing accountability and marketing contribution to the business by producing easy to digest marketing team performance reports, benchmarking all lead gen campaigns outcome and feeding back improvement recommendations and Best practice to relevant teams to ensure ongoing optimization. Ultimately, you will help us ensure we spend our marketing budget efficiently and we target our audiences through relevant lead gen campaigns to ensure quality outcome.
Highlight of your responsibilities:
- Analyze the lead funnel, lead conversions through various stages, website & social traffic, and engagement and compare with the industry benchmarks, where possible.
- Measure performance/ROI of online and offline campaigns including budget, CPL, CPC etc.
- Create reporting dashboards that showcase marketing performance vs KPI achievements.
- Develop tactics and metrics to assess the effectiveness of existing marketing campaigns.
- Monitor the lead conversion though the opportunity stages and recommend improvements based on the bottom of the funnel conversions.
- Monitor the budget distribution vs performance for all the key lead gen activities.
- Convert complex data findings into text, tables, graphs and data visualizations.
- Work with all internal stakeholders to deliver and present outcome driven reports to the management/board monthly.
- Feedback to all Lead gen team (central and regional) optimization advice and Best Practice.
Business Skill Requirements:
- Analytic Problem-Solving: Processing a large amount of complex data with precision and translating it into visualized reports aligned to business objectives.
- Critical Thinking: Maintaining an innate curiosity about delivering actionable insights; assessing all available information to make meaningful improvement recommendations.
- Effective Communication: Developing strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and presenting results in easy to digest visual reports.
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Good knowledge of excel, reporting, BI, visualization tools and techniques.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices.
- SQL and database querying language skills are a nice to have.
- Passion for data analysis, mining, and visualization
With a head office in Toronto, CaseWare is one of Canada's original Fintech companies, having led the industry for over 30 years, with more than 500,000 users across 130 countries and available in 16 different languages.
While you might not have heard of us (yet) over 36,000 accounting and audit professionals list CaseWare as a skill on their LinkedIn profiles!
CaseWare's cutting-edge software products are meticulously designed for accounting firms, corporations and governments. Our teams are continually collaborating, innovating and building upon our existing suite of products. With a customer focused mindset we are building technology that is shaping what the future of audits, financial reporting and financial data analytics will look like.
With a recent strategic investment from Hg Capital in 2020, CaseWare is now in its next major growth phase as we double down on the people and products that have made CaseWare so successful to date.
One of CaseWare's core values is that we believe Our People Make Us Great and with that in mind, we're dedicated to building teams as diverse as our customers in an equitable and inclusive way. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have any questions at any point during the application or interview process, please e-mail our People Operations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.