Senior Human Resources Business Partner - (Netherlands)
Apeldoorn, Netherlands /
People Operations – Talent Retention /
Full Time - Permanent
Caseware is one of Canada's original Fintech companies, having led the global audit and accounting software industry for over 30 years, with more than 500,000 users across 130 countries and available in 16 different languages. While you might not have heard of us (yet) over 36,000 accounting and audit professionals list Caseware as a skill on their LinkedIn profiles!
The People Ops team at Caseware is growing and transforming. We are searching for new, founding members of our People Ops team and are on the lookout for strategic minded, execution driven leaders. The ideal candidate will be a catalyst for our culture, has a successful record of growing people and has the ability to influence and drive change.
You will be reporting to - Kate Muller (Chief People Officer)
What You'll Be Doing
- You will be a strategic partner to Business Leaders such as our Product and Engineering teams, combining strategic HR planning with day to day execution
- Drive initiatives that impact organizational effectiveness , performance, talent management, culture and employee engagement across all of our engineering squads
- Shape and execute our strategic talent plan/ roadmap
- Analyze metrics and propose strategies to improve employee engagement, morale, productivity and retention
- Build a forward-thinking performance management process that promotes excellence and drives ongoing, multi-directional feedback
- Keep a pulse on the most innovative people practices
- Build a diversity and inclusion initiative
- Redefine what our workplace environment and experiences
Problems You'll Be Solving
- Help transition an organization and way of operating from one of compliance to people & culture
- Strategy & execution
- There is no shortage of great work to be done; be able to prioritize the work and focus on high impact and scalable
- Translate great ideas into execution plans with clear deliverables and ownership
- Prioritize data & reporting to ensure we have a baseline of where we are at, where we need to go and the ability to measure how we are doing based on both the metrics and sentiment
We're Looking For Someone Who
- Has 5-8 years of experience as an HR Business Partner, advising leaders across the company on people strategies and building out practices and programs to attract, accelerate and retain top talent, ideally in a tech environment
- Has integration and M&A experience, preferred
- Engineering or technology background will be considered as an asset
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to assess situations and make decisions based on data while drawing from previous experience
- Demonstrated experience in organizational development and change management is a plus
- Resourceful and self-motivated with ability to work in changing environments
- Experience with coaching employees and management through complex and difficult issues
- Track record of effectively partnering and collaborating with all levels of the organization and positively influence teams
- Doesn't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions or sticking with the status quo and can instead advise on what does and doesn't work in order to create solutions that are tailored to a scaling business….But does believe in a customer service mindset and recognizes our team is our customer
- Someone who is compassionate with a deep interest in contributing to the success of others and is a clear, honest and direct communicator
Caseware's cutting-edge software products are meticulously designed for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. Our teams are continually collaborating, innovating, and building upon our existing suite of products. With a customer-focused mindset, we are building technology that is shaping what the future of audits, financial reporting, and financial data analytics will look like.
With a recent strategic investment from Hg Capital in 2020, Caseware is now in its next major growth phase as we double down on the people and products that have made Caseware so successful to date.
One of Caseware's core values is Many Voices, One Team and with that in mind, we're dedicated to building teams as diverse as our customers in an equitable and inclusive way. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have any questions at any point during the application or interview process, please e-mail our People Operations team at email@example.com.
Any candidates successful in obtaining an offer for a position will need to successfully complete a background check through Certn.co which typically includes an Identity Verification and Criminal Record Check. Executives and Senior Managers will undergo a Soft Credit Check as well.