HR Data Analyst
Toronto, Canada /
People Operations – People Operations /
Full Time - Permanent
Caseware is one of Canada's original Fintech companies, having led the global audit and accounting software industry for over 30 years, with more than 500,000 users across 130 countries and available in 16 different languages. While you might not have heard of us (yet) over 36,000 accounting and audit professionals list Caseware as a skill on their LinkedIn profiles!
As a member of the People Operations team, managing the essential digital records, assisting with any HR related data reporting and analyzing HR data to provide rapid solutions to any challenges and progress on strategic initiatives.
What you will be doing:
- Compile HR data and metrics from the human resource platforms (HRIS, ATS, Engagement Survey) and payroll outputs and work closely with HR, Payroll and Finance teams to assist with analysis and reporting
- Prepare reports and presentations leveraging HR data and results, which will be shared with Executive Leadership team
What you’ll bring:
- 2-5 years of experience working with HR and Payroll systems with a background in Business Analytics
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including Pivot Tables, Formulas, If statements, etc.
- Strong data analysis background with the ability to transform raw data into helpful insights for management decision making
- Strong collaboration with internal groups and potential external vendors/partners
- Comfortable with working in ambiguous situations / environments
- Regular and proactive communications to stakeholders, key working groups, steering committees etc.
Caseware's cutting-edge software products are meticulously designed for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. Our teams are continually collaborating, innovating, and building upon our existing suite of products. With a customer-focused mindset, we are building technology that is shaping what the future of audits, financial reporting, and financial data analytics will look like.
With a recent strategic investment from Hg Capital in 2020, Caseware is now in its next major growth phase as we double down on the people and products that have made Caseware so successful to date.
One of Caseware's core values is Many Voices, One Team and with that in mind, we're dedicated to building teams as diverse as our customers in an equitable and inclusive way. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have any questions at any point during the application or interview process, please e-mail our People Operations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any candidates successful in obtaining an offer for a position will need to successfully complete a background check through Certn.co which typically includes an Identity Verification and Criminal Record Check. Executives and Senior Managers will undergo a Soft Credit Check as well.