Remote (Exclusive To Canada) /
Full Time - Permanent
[Haven’t heard of us? That’s ok - ask your CPA or CA friend - they’ll talk your ear off!]
CaseWare is a product-driven company, supporting accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With innovation, efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build market software solutions for auditors that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With a global reach, today our solutions enable business-critical work for users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages. We have a track record of success building great products and teams by always putting our customers first, and have over 30 years of deep expertise in the space. CaseWare is now in our next growth phase and needs incredible talent - like you.
The Data/CRM Manager role is an important role within the Demand Centre and Marketing Ops function, part of the CaseWare Center of Excellence team. Working closely with the regional Demand gen team and all other marketers who rely on the quality of the customer and prospect data, the Data Manager will ensure that that all marketing related data is fit for purpose and can be easily deployed in various lead gen activities.
Highlight of your responsibilities:
- Create a Data Improvement Plan to assess the quality of customer/prospect data and define a pragmatic plan to cleanse, append, dedupe, and ensure data integrity going forward.
- CRM Lead Process: ensure that the marketing Lead Management Process is mapped to the CRM and the Marketing Automation system and adhered to by all users.
- Review the way the CRM system is used by marketing and sales, and recommend/implement the improvements to ensure easy of use, fast access, and data consistency.
- Ongoing monitoring of data quality and reporting/acting on any breaches.
- Create ‘data and CRM use Guides’ for training and onboarding programs for the sales and marketing.
- Report Trends on customer and prospect data and identify new targets for campaigns.
- On-going data management analysis of the customer and prospect universe to ensure we build the complete data set for effective lead generation in new and existing markets.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Experience managing a CRM system, ideally CRM Dynamics.
- Ability to work effectively with a number of different functions, including senior stakeholders and with colleagues in different countries.
- Expert proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to produce visually appealing, high impact and professional documentation and graphics.
With a head office in Toronto, CaseWare is one of Canada's original Fintech companies, having led the industry for over 30 years, with more than 500,000 users across 130 countries and available in 16 different languages.
While you might not have heard of us (yet) over 36,000 accounting and audit professionals list CaseWare as a skill on their LinkedIn profiles!
CaseWare's cutting-edge software products are meticulously designed for accounting firms, corporations and governments. Our teams are continually collaborating, innovating and building upon our existing suite of products. With a customer focused mindset we are building technology that is shaping what the future of audits, financial reporting and financial data analytics will look like.
With a recent strategic investment from Hg Capital in 2020, CaseWare is now in its next major growth phase as we double down on the people and products that have made CaseWare so successful to date.
One of CaseWare's core values is that we believe Our People Make Us Great and with that in mind, we're dedicated to building teams as diverse as our customers in an equitable and inclusive way. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have any questions at any point during the application or interview process, please e-mail our People Operations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.