Senior Solutions Consultant*
Atlanta, Georgia /
Sales – Sales /
Full Time - Permanent
Caseware is one of Canada's original Fintech companies, having led the global audit and accounting software industry for over 30 years, with more than 500,000 users across 130 countries and available in 16 different languages. While you might not have heard of us (yet) over 36,000 accounting and audit professionals list Caseware as a skill on their LinkedIn profiles!
The Senior Solutions Consultant will serve as a senior member of the Solutions Consultants (SCs) team, responsible for supporting Caseware’s North American Commercial organization as a solutions, technical, and industry expert. In this role you will be tasked with delivering value-based solution demonstrations, addressing prospects' and customers' technical questions, and providing consultative support across all aspects of a customer’s evaluation process. As a Senior Solutions Consultant, you will participate in a number of cross-functional activities spanning the sales, account management, implementation, training, support, marketing, and product organizations with the goal of helping Caseware achieve its strategic goals within the North American market.
You’ll be reporting into:
Travis Finch - SVP, Americas
And working alongside:
Rohit Kundu, Director of Sales
Monie Grewal, Head of US Solutions
Kyle Silverman, Head of Ecosystem
Jill Davies, Director of Operations in Professional Services
Claudi Aiftmiei, Senior Manager, Product Support
Talent Partner overseeing the role:
Dipinti Phutela, Talent Acquisition Partner at Caseware
What You'll be doing:
- Partner with our Strategic Account Managers in helping our largest and most strategic prospects and customers better understand the Caseware suite of solutions and facilitating their evaluation of our products.
- Create and maintain product demo strategies that are value and benefit-driven, not feature walkthroughs.
- Work closely with CPA.com, Caseware’s strategic partner in the US market to drive adoption of Caseware’s cloud solutions.
- Address technical, functional, and security due diligence questions as they may arise from prospects and customers evaluating Caseware’s suite of products.
- Assist in the development and execution of customer migration strategies from their existing accounting and audit platforms to Caseware’s suite of cloud solutions.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a product knowledge base for team members to access as a supplemental resource to the SC team.
- Drive client, prospect, and market feedback for delivery back into the product organization to support solution development.
- Attend key industry trade shows and events.
- Participate in speaking engagements and thought leadership events.
- Work with product marketing in the development of sales enablement programming and assets.
- Provide support to Caseware’s onboarding and implementation teams as appropriate.
What You'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- US CPA
- 10+ years experience operating in a SaaS software organization as Sales Engineer, Solutions Consultant, or Account Management capacity.
- 5+ years working in the audit and accounting technology industry.
- Deep understanding of accounting and financial processes and technologies.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience with CRM systems and tools for sales and lead management.
- Product, Product Marketing, Sales experience or experience working closely with those functional teams
Knowledge of the following is not required but is an asset:
- Past experience working in the audit and accounting industry as a practitioner a strong plus
Caseware's cutting-edge software products are meticulously designed for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. Our teams are continually collaborating, innovating, and building upon our existing suite of products. With a customer-focused mindset, we are building technology that is shaping what the future of audits, financial reporting, and financial data analytics will look like.
With a recent strategic investment from Hg Capital in 2020, Caseware is now in its next major growth phase as we double down on the people and products that have made Caseware so successful to date.
One of Caseware's core values is Many Voices, One Team and with that in mind, we're dedicated to building teams as diverse as our customers in an equitable and inclusive way. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have any questions at any point during the application or interview process, please e-mail our People Operations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any candidates successful in obtaining an offer for a position will need to successfully complete a background check through Certn.co which typically includes an Identity Verification and Criminal Record Check. Executives and Senior Managers will undergo a Soft Credit Check as well.