Senior User Experience (UX) Designer
Engineering – Hybrid Cloud Team /
Full Time - Permanent
A bit about the role & team | the opportunity:
As CaseWare continues to evolve in the Software as a Service (SaaS) workspace we are looking for people who can help us on this journey. The CaseWare Hybrid Cloud team delivers the market-leading cloud-integrated desktop auditing solution, along with process mining, and data warehousing applications.
We are looking for a Senior UX designer for our team to ideate, design, and ensure accurate implementation of our hybrid cloud product.
You will be pivotal in shaping the experience for the users of our Hybrid Cloud application. Accounting professionals worldwide will benefit from your intuitive designs.
We are a cross-disciplinary team of designers, researchers, and UI developers. Positioned within the development vertical, we actively contribute to projects through close collaboration with product managers and members of agile development squads when designing features and optimizing existing areas. Acting as the voice of the user, the team is responsible for providing a successful end-to-end experience.
Your passion, great attitude, excellent communication skills, willingness to explore and awesome teamwork will help you hit the ground running.
- Design usable and enjoyable web user interfaces for a globally distributed user base.
- Create and present UX deliverables (prototypes, wireframes, workflows, etc. as needed) to internal work teams and external clients.
- Work closely with development, product management, and QA, and provide them with the UX vision for our data analytics solution.
- Lead the dialog around end-user requirements and business requirements.
- Establish analytical metrics, and use learnings to inform and support design choices.
- Facilitate user research and usability testing sessions.
- Manage relationships with multiple stakeholders to balance business and user needs.
- Form and refine UX design systems that facilitate multiple communication needs.
- Professional experience in user experience-related fields.
- A clear, concise, and friendly communication style with excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge and experience with user research and usability testing.
- Experience with agile and lean methodologies.
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- A portfolio of previous design work.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of the accounting industry will be a great to have
With a head office in Toronto, CaseWare is one of Canada's original Fintech companies, having led the industry for over 30 years, with more than 500,000 users across 130 countries and available in 16 different languages.
While you might not have heard of us (yet) over 36,000 accounting and audit professionals list CaseWare as a skill on their LinkedIn profiles!
CaseWare's cutting-edge software products are meticulously designed for accounting firms, corporations and governments. Our teams are continually collaborating, innovating and building upon our existing suite of products. With a customer focused mindset we are building technology that is shaping what the future of audits, financial reporting and financial data analytics will look like.
With a recent strategic investment from Hg Capital in 2020, CaseWare is now in its next major growth phase as we double down on the people and products that have made CaseWare so successful to date.
One of CaseWare's core values is that we believe Our People Make Us Great and with that in mind, we're dedicated to building teams as diverse as our customers in an equitable and inclusive way. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have any questions at any point during the application or interview process, please e-mail our People Operations team at email@example.com.