Kraków, Lesser Poland District, Poland
At Castle, we're on a mission to protect online users against hackers. Our vision is to be the easiest and most developer friendly way of adding user account security processes to your platform. Using our APIs, companies can track user interactions to figure out when accounts have been compromised as well as giving their users the ability to recover their accounts by eg. sending out an email notification or text message.
- Leads the implementation of significant frontend features
- Works with other teams to identify priorities
- Assigns and prioritize frontend engineers work
- Ensures quality implementation of web interfaces
- Propose best practices and quality standards.
- Organizational skills
- Minimum three years experience with web development
- Experience working in startup environments on high quality web applications
- Competitive pension plan together with top health and life insurance policies
- Stock option program
- Flexible work hours
- The possibility to work remote
- Annual offsites, team events and the possibility to visit and work from our offices in Malmö and San Francisco
Castle’s culture is one that strongly values diversity and drive. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to make smart decisions. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description.