Senior DevOps Engineer
Join the Catch team and connect people with the most important thing to get right– their safety net. We’re looking for driven and mission-forward people to help us reimagine the tax, retirement, and health insurance systems in the U.S. to be simple, modern, and integrated.
You'll work on:
- Designing, building, and operating our core infrastructure (e.g. container orchestration, continuous deployment, large scale load testing), used by all of Catch's engineers
- Leveraging modern infrastructure technologies, including AWS and Terraform
- Ensuring strong security controls for data and system protection
- Working with the wider Catch team to support infrastructure compliance requirements, including NIST and CIS
- Expanding our continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines and orchestration tooling, including the build and deployment of mobile applications
- Diagnosing and fixing problems stemming from complex interactions of a wide range of components in a modern service platform
Some skills we're looking for:
- Experience working with AWS-hosted infrastructure
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform
- The ability to balance the reliability, usability, compliance and cost of critical systems
- Promoted test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing
- Comfort integrating CI/CD pipelines for web and mobile apps
- Familiarity and experience with microservice architectures
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPNs, DNS, load balancing, and firewalls
Working at Catch
Reinventing the core benefits system and safety net that’s been in place for the last 70 years isn’t an easy task– and it’s certainly not something that gets solved overnight. But the time is now. Incomes are getting more volatile, inequality is growing larger, and the foundation that was designed to address this is showing its age. At Catch, we’re working to reinvent the dated tax, retirement, and health insurance systems to work for all.
This takes focus, ingenuity, and collaboration– you’ll work with a team dedicated to the cause and equipped to solve it. We value a diverse, inclusive, and ego-free environment and you should too.
Catch is backed by some of the best investors and advisors in the industry.
We believe that a safety net is critical, so we’ve invested in making ours great:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401k w/matching
- Apple equipment
- Commuter subsidies
- Paid time off