Senior Frontend Engineer
Join the Catch team and connect people with the most important thing to get right– their safety net. We’re looking for driven and mission-forward people to help us reimagine the tax, retirement, and health insurance systems in the U.S. to be simple, modern, and integrated.
You’ll work on:
- Building new features and offerings for the family of Catch apps
- Leveraging (and contributing to) our innovative cross-platform codebase to create intuitive, responsive, and performant apps for web, iOS, and Android.
- Collaborating with the design team to deliver smooth, pixel-perfect interfaces
- Collaborating with the backend team to use and refine the graphQL schema and API
Some skills we're looking for in our Senior Front End Engineer:
- A strong proficiency in building UIs with modern tools like React, React Native, ES6, Apollo, GraphQL, and Enzyme
- A passion for performance, accessibility, and API design
- A high bar for quality of code and quality of user experience
- An ability to think through requirements to come up with high-impact ways of quickly solving problems
Working at Catch
Reinventing the core benefits system and safety net that’s been in place for the last 70 years isn’t an easy task– and it’s certainly not something that gets solved overnight. But the time is now. Incomes are getting more volatile, inequality is growing larger, and the foundation that was designed to address this is showing its age. At Catch, we’re working to reinvent the dated tax, retirement, and health insurance systems to work for all.
This takes focus, ingenuity, and collaboration– you’ll work with a team dedicated to the cause and equipped to solve it. We value a diverse, inclusive, and ego-free environment and you should too.
Catch is backed by some of the best investors and advisors in the industry.
We believe that a safety net is critical, so we’ve invested in making ours great:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401k w/matching
- Apple equipment
- Commuter subsidies
- Paid time off