User Engagement & Support
Catch is creating the first personal, portable benefits platform built for the future of work. We serve people who don't get benefits from an employer: freelancers, contractors, gigsters, part-time and other non-traditional workers who need a safety net.
We’re looking for driven and mission-forward people to help us reimagine the tax, retirement, and health insurance systems in the U.S. to be simple, modern, and integrated.
Our Engagement & Support Team makes it easy for our users to manage their safety net and informs our product team and roadmap of what our users need most. You are the reason our users love Catch.
We think that what makes us different is that we live our mission. It's not about numbers. To succeed in this role, you'll need a strong sense of service and willingness to solve problems for real people.
As a member of the User Engagement and Support team, you'll:
- Help users navigate the benefits system from taxes to retirement to health insurance
- Follow up with users to make sure their questions have been answered
- Resolve issues when things don't go as planned
- Leverage and grow the knowledge base to help users get the answers they need faster
- Design scalable ways to support users better
To help build lifelong love, you'll:
- Listen to user feedback and work with the product team to improve the roadmap
- Make sure we're proactive and remind users when they need to take care of their benefits
- Serve as a trusted resource for any user, in any circumstance, with no prejudice
Some skills we're looking for in on our User Engagement and Support team:
- A strong bias for action and helpfulness
- Focus on empathy and clarity for users dealing with stress in taxes, retirement, and health insurance
- Execution-oriented mindset, with humility, drive, and scrappiness needed at a startup
- An ability to see gaps where users could be served better
- Preferred experience in technology startups (account executive, operations, support, customer experience)
Because Catch is the first company of its kind operating in banking, investment, and insurance, it's unlikely that you have exactly (or all of) the expertise you may need in this role. That's ok! We're eager to find people who want to learn fast, explore new areas, and build a lovable product and loyal user base.
Working at Catch
Reinventing the core benefits system and safety net that’s been in place for the last 70 years isn’t an easy task– and it’s certainly not something that gets solved overnight. But the time is now. Income is more volatile, inequality is growing, and the foundation of employer-sponsored benefits is showing its age. At Catch, we’re working to reinvent the tax, retirement, and health insurance systems to work for everyone.
This takes focus, ingenuity, and collaboration– you’ll work with a team dedicated to the cause and equipped to solve it. We value a diverse, inclusive, and ego-free environment and you should too.
Catch is backed by some of the best investors and advisors in the industry, including Khosla Ventures, NYCA Partners, and Kindred Ventures.
We believe that a safety net is critical, so we’ve invested in making ours great:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401k w/matching
- Apple equipment
- Commuter subsidies
- Flexible time off
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.