Remote- US, UK, Canada /
We are looking for an eager and dynamic problem solver to help us continue to provide a best in class support experience for Causal customers! The Customer Engineer will troubleshoot modeling issues, respond to customer inquiries, conduct investigations, and so much more. You will be the first line of defense to ensure customers problems are not just resolved, but turned into positive sentiments leading to potential growth.
This is a high-touch role that is great for individuals who are excited to get exposure to all areas of Causal. You’ll not only become a technical expert on a best-in-class product, but you will also serve as a key part of the communication line between customers and our team.
If this sounds exciting to you then I’d love to chat!
-Adam, VP of GTM
- Own support tickets and requests from creation to closure using our support platforms (Slack, Intercom, etc)
- Prioritize our customer’s experience by working with them directly to solve complex technical issues
- Help us improve our product by engaging in release testing of the product, transmitting customer feedback, suggesting efficiency improvements, opening bug reports, and more
- Partner with our engineering team to solve technical problems
- Suggest and implement improvements to Support workflows
- Communicate recurring issues, challenges, and roadblocks with Causal team members
- Have 1+ years of work experience
- Have intermediate experience using Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Be comfortable troubleshooting highly technical and complex issues
- Be passionate about people — you love collaborating and building internal and external relationships
- Have strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize with lots of things on your plate
- Love investigating and solving problems to answer questions and provide best-in-class support to Causal’s customers
- Have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Unlimited PTO
- Equipment stipend to support your home office needs
- Generous monthly remote wellness stipend, which can be used flexibly for daily lunch, gym membership, co-working, etc.
- Generous annual learning and development stipend
- Company retreats twice a year
- Remote-first with a physical office in London
We're building a new way to think and work with numbers. Causal is a tool for performing calculations, visualising data, and communicating with numbers. We take the good parts of spreadsheets and combine them with the good parts of programming, to make number-crunching fast, collaborative, and accessible to everyone. We are well-funded by some great VCs (Accel, Coatue, Passion Capital) and angel investors (Naval Ravikant, Scott Belsky, and many more) across the US and Europe.
We are a globally distributed team working remotely with members of our team on both sides of the Atlantic.