Head of Business Operations
Remote- US, UK, Canada /
We’re looking for a Head of Business Operations to make Causal’s day-to-day operations run smoothly, and be a force-multiplier for everyone in the company as we scale up over the coming months and years.
You’ll work directly with me and the rest of our leadership team, and play a significant role in setting the direction of Causal’s company and culture. If this sounds exciting, then I’d love to chat!
— Taimur (CEO)
- Define and iterate on the processes and tools we use to communicate and work with each other, to maximise productivity across the company
- Run our quarterly and annual planning processes, including setting OKRs and KPIs and keeping each team accountable to them
- Own our sales and marketing systems to create an airtight go-to-market machine, with accurate reporting and end-to-end visibility into the customer journey
- Own our internal data infrastructure and BI, supporting each team with the right data and reports to make decisions
- Own Causal’s financial model (in Causal), manage our cash, set budgets, and find ways to reduce burn
- Manage Causal’s back-office operations (legal, accounting, etc.) to “keep the lights on”
- Work with the founders on special projects as they arise
- Have 3+ years experience in Business Operations/Finance/Strategy at a high-growth startup, and a background in banking/consulting
- Have strong financial modelling skills — finance is a core part of the role, and modelling is our product’s “bread and butter”
- Be competent at SQL and comfortable with data + no-code tools (e.g. BI tools, Zapier)
- Have experience working with sales and marketing systems (Salesforce, Salesloft, etc)
- Have excellent analytical skills — your work will revolve around data and numbers, and using them to solve problems
- Be extremely well-organised — you’ll need to stay on top of a wide breadth of responsibilities, while always prioritising the most impactful work
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Unlimited PTO
- Equipment stipend to support your home office needs
- Generous monthly remote wellness stipend, which can be used flexibly for daily lunch, gym membership, co-working, etc.
- Generous annual learning and development stipend
- Company retreats twice a year
- Remote-first (United States, Canada, United Kingdom) with a physical office in London
We're building a new way to think and work with numbers. Causal is a tool for performing calculations, visualising data, and communicating with numbers. We take the good parts of spreadsheets and combine them with the good parts of programming, to make number-crunching fast, collaborative, and accessible to everyone. We are well-funded by some great VCs (Accel, Coatue, Passion Capital) and angel investors (Naval Ravikant, Scott Belsky, and many more) across the US and Europe.
We are a globally distributed team working remotely with members of our team on both sides of the Atlantic.