Account Manager, Brand Partnerships
Los Angeles, California
At CAUSEBOX, our mission is to make social enterprise more accessible and mainstream, and to help a growing class of conscious consumers discover products and brands that are having a positive impact on the world. We’re building a team that is committed to our vision: to discover the most meaningful, aesthetically elevated, and effective socially-conscious products, share their impact stories clearly, and show our growing community how to wear, style, and use the products we’re introducing them to.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager to source, develop, and close brand partnerships for our quarterly subscription box and marketplace. This person will be responsible for the initial outreach and communication with prospective partners, and will conduct thorough research and due diligence - always keeping ethical production and social impact in mind. They will need to be very organized and systematic in documenting and tracking their pipeline, as they will be tasked with bringing in a high volume of potential partners for various product categories (beauty/skincare, apparel, home goods, etc.). They will be the first touch point for many future partners, and will need to be able to describe our mission, story, and core values in an eloquent and compelling way.
Who you are:
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Great time management, excellent communication skills, and ability to multitask effectively
- Proven ability to work self-sufficiently to hit quotas and meet deadlines
- Interested in and knowledgeable of current fashion and accessory trends
- Comfortable working in a scrappy, startup environment
- An ambassador of the CAUSEBOX brand, products, and goals
What you'll contribute:
- Conduct research on potential brands and products for upcoming seasons
- Develop and maintain a pipeline for multiple product categories, documenting and tracking a high volume of outreach
- Manage vendor/product partner relationships, as you will be their main point of contact
- Always keep a cost-minded approach and understanding of unit economics/impact at scale when in discussion with potential partners
- Collaborate consistently with the rest of our product team to finalize partnerships for upcoming seasons
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in Account Management or Sales, in a quota-minded environment
- Comfortable working both collaboratively and autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Up-to-date knowledge of fashion and beauty trends
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It is a fundamental policy of CAUSEBOX not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.