Los Angeles, California
At CAUSEBOX, our mission is to make social enterprise more accessible and mainstream, and to help a growing class of conscious consumers discover products and brands that are having a positive impact on the world. We’re building a team that is committed to our vision: to discover the most meaningful, aesthetically elevated, and effective ethical and sustainable products, share their impact stories clearly, and deliver value to our growing community of loyal members.
We are currently seeking an Operations Specialist to join our growing team at our Marina del Rey HQ and assist with fulfillment and shipping logistics, product tracking, and inventory management for our seasonal subscription box and online marketplace. This individual will partner closely with our Director of Operations, and will be touching almost all aspects of our inventory management, fulfillment, and shipping operations. They will have the opportunity to interact with many facets of a high-growth company, including close coordination with our product, marketing, and customer care teams. Ideally this person will be very solution-oriented, with the ability to think critically and solve operational challenges self-sufficiently.
Who you are:
- Possessing meticulous attention to detail (you naturally triple-check your work)
- A very strong critical thinker and creative problem-solver
- Able to work independently, and self-sufficiently find solutions to abstract problems
- Comfortable with spreadsheets, data analysis and manipulation
- Motivated and ambitious, excited to learn and contribute in a fast-paced, start-up environment
What you'll contribute:
- Manage and track the flow of product (incoming and outgoing) through our warehouse/fulfillment center
- Diligently monitor our inventory and product timelines, proactively following up with our product vendors to ensure timelines and deliverables are maintained
- Spearhead communication with our established product vendors
- Review and audit inventory reports, and in coordination with our fulfillment partner, provide oversight and problem-solving support for related inventory management, quality control, and shipping/receiving processes
- Interface with our customer care team to process updated/revised orders and customer service shipments
- Support our Director of Operations to manage seasonal fulfillment and e-commerce logistics, which will include direct data entry
- Constantly think strategically and look for opportunities to iterate and improve on our processes and systems
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1+ year of experience (or internship) in e-commerce business/fulfillment operations or logistics
- Strong familiarity and experience with basic excel functionality (VLOOKUP, etc.)
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It is a fundamental policy of CAUSEBOX not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.