Marketing Campaigns Manager
Marketing – Marketing Project Management Team /
Here at CBT Nuggets, we are first and foremost learners. To us, that means knowing that we have a lot to learn and then dedicating ourselves to learning and applying it to our craft. We’re fired up about what you already know, but don’t tell us, teach us, and then learn alongside us. We’re looking for humans with passion, empathy, and accountability. We can’t promise that being a CBT Nuggets team member will be easy—in fact, we’ll go ahead and promise now that it won’t—but it will be educational and rewarding. If you want to learn more, we already like your style.
SCOPE & GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
The CBT Nuggets Marketing Campaigns Manager leads the execution of campaigns and other marketing initiatives in order to drive marketing KPIs including, but not limited to, revenue, free trials, leads, and traffic.
This position reports to our Head of Marketing Campaigns & Design and leads our campaigns team, which includes email and copywriting. The Marketing Campaign Manager serves as the project point person for the marketing team and liaison between marketing and other internal teams and external partners. This person is responsible for leading the entire project lifecycle from ideation and plan development to execution, tracking and reporting. Responsibilities include working with the marketing team to manage campaigns and other initiatives across the department, ensuring a smooth project development flow, tracking project status, managing project milestones, identifying bottlenecks, scheduling key creative, content, and development reviews and driving workflow and tool alignment for the team.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Impact growth of marketing KPIs: traffic, leads, free trials, revenue
- Manage, support, and coach direct reports on the campaign team
- Deliver projects on time and within scopeDevelop campaign plans and project briefs aligned to marketing program goals
- Facilitate project kickoffs and workflow with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change and be productive in a fast-moving environment
- Manage project milestones with the team from project approval, through strategic development, content and creative development, and production to completion Ensure schedules and roadmaps are communicated and shared with all stakeholders
- Submit and manage Jira project tickets needed to facilitate work across teams
- Work closely with marketing leadership to understand team strategies and priorities and regularly communicate this information to stakeholders
- Facilitate campaign and project meetings, track action items for the marketing team and external partners
- Assist in the management, scheduling, and agenda for marketing, creative, and development team projects
- Work with team members to facilitate project and campaign conception process and structure of reviews specific to project needs
- Effectively run meetings, take notes, capture and assign action items
- Manage, organize, and archive project and campaign materials
- Education required:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Marketing, Journalism, English, or STEM field
- Skills/experience required:
- Independent thinker and self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative and comfortable working on a team
- Attitude required:
- Honesty, humility, and integrity
- Inclusive and respectful
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for learning Comfortable with autonomy
- Eager to add new skills and grow professionally
- Skills that are preferred, but not required:
- Curiosity Assertiveness
- A love of IT and/or technology
- Ability to be proficient with an Apple laptop
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Docs, Slack, and internal CBT Nuggets software
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position is a full-time (40 hours per week) salaried position, exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Compensation is dependent on experience and skill level
- Generous employee benefits
CBT NUGGETS MISSION
To continually improve the effectiveness of learning.
CBT NUGGETS BRAND COMPONENTS:
Position: The distinct point of difference our brand holds in the minds of our target audience.
- IT training you can trust.
Personality: The human traits that describe our brand as if it were a person.
-Passionate, empathetic, and accountable.
Promise: The consistent experience we commit to providing at every touchpoint.
- Learner First
What you say doesn’t matter nearly as much as what you do. Prove to us that you have passion, attention to detail, a good work ethic, and are an independent thinker through your preparation for the interview. Imagine yourself as already having the job and focus on telling us how you will help CBT Nuggets accomplish its mission with your help.
Sign up for the free trial and learn about the CBT Nuggets offering. Every teammate at CBT Nuggets has to understand our customer and our product. Prepare as if you’re already on the team.
Don’t be nervous, there’s no reason to be. If you feel nervous, channel that energy into a better use.
Smile, and enjoy the process.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
CBT Nuggets provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (sex), gender identification or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, height, weight, physical appearance, hairstyle, need for reasonable accommodations, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation or familial status. In addition to federal law requirements, CBT Nuggets complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CBT Nuggets expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender (sex), gender identification or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, height, weight, physical appearance, hairstyle, need for reasonable accommodations, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation or familial status. Improper interference with the ability of CBT Nuggets’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
CBT Nuggets provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals who need accommodation for medical or religious reasons, as provided by law, in regards to candidate selection, job assignment, compensation, training, benefits, promotion, discipline, and termination, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to CBT Nuggets. The Company is committed to engaging in an interactive process for qualified individuals seeking reasonable accommodations as provided by law.
CBT Nuggets actively maintains and regularly updates its Affirmative Action Program.