Sales Development Representative
Eugene, OR/Remote - U.S. Only /
Sales – Sales Team /
Why CBT Nuggets is a great place to work:
Work from anywhere. While we have an office in Eugene, Oregon, the majority of our team works remotely throughout the United States.
We take work-life balance seriously. You’ll work hard at CBT Nuggets, but you’ll also have plenty of time to relax and recharge. We recognize the importance of spending time with your family and friends — and having time for your hobbies and passions.
Enjoy creative freedom. Got ideas that could benefit our learners and organization? We embrace innovation. We are always open to new ideas — and welcome them from everyone on our team.
Get involved in great causes. NuggetLove, our charitable arm, is committed to making a difference. We support a wide range of issues ranging from education to social justice to supporting military personnel who are transitioning to civilian life.
SCOPE & GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
As a sales development representative, your primary responsibility will be to manage, develop and grow the sales pipeline for our sales team. You will own the relationship from research and initial introductions until a fully qualified sales opportunity is identified and an appointment booked for the sales team to directly interact with the prospect, either by telephone or a zoom meeting. Your day-to-day duties would be, but are not limited to, as follows:
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Based on the quality and quantity of leads generated weekly/monthly.
- Based on net dollar new revenue generated monthly/annually.
- Collaboration with the Sales Team.
- Research and map out targeted accounts to become an expert with our platform and target market.
- Reach out via phone, email, and LinkedIn to ascertain and speak to key decision-makers within the business
- Have in-depth and/or complex sales conversations at Director/C-level to understand upcoming projects and needs within the business.
- Identify fully qualified sales opportunities and book a direct call/meeting for the sales representative
- Conduct presentations with our sales representative to consultatively review the account.
- Maintain a detailed pipeline on our CRM and produce sales forecasts
- Perform additional services as and when required for the Sales Representative, Sales Director, or Chief of Revenue.
- BS or equivalent experience in Lead Generation, Sales, or IT.
- Experience with Lead Generation platforms, Salesloft, Outreach, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Experience with third-party sales enablement and automation software.
- Independent thinker and self-starter.
- Attention to detail.
- Collaborative and comfortable working on a team.
- Experience working with databases
- Honesty, humility, and integrity.
- Inclusive and respectful.
- Strong work ethic.
- Passion for learning.
- Comfortable with autonomy.
- Eager to add new skills and grow professionally
Skills that are Preferred but not Required:
- Familiarity in any of the following, SalesForce, and Sales Development Platforms.
- A love of IT and/or technology
- Ability to be proficient with an Apple laptop
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Docs, Slack, and internal CBT Nuggets software
$40,000 to $45,000 annually plus the sum of commissions earned during the applicable pay period. Commissions are earned as 15% Commission on Cold Lead Turned into Opportunity and later Closed.
CBT NUGGETS MISSION
To continually improve the effectiveness of learning.
CBT NUGGETS BRAND COMPONENTS:
Position: The distinct point of difference our brand holds in the minds of our target audience.
- IT training you can trust.
Personality: The human traits that describe our brand as if it were a person.
-Passionate, empathetic, and accountable.
Promise: The consistent experience we commit to providing at every touchpoint.
- Learner First
What you say doesn’t matter nearly as much as what you do. Prove to us that you have passion, attention to detail, a good work ethic, and are an independent thinker through your preparation for the interview. Imagine yourself as already having the job and focus on telling us how you will help CBT Nuggets accomplish its mission with your help.
Sign up for the free trial and learn about the CBT Nuggets offering. Every teammate at CBT Nuggets has to understand our customer and our product. Prepare as if you’re already on the team.
Don’t be nervous, there’s no reason to be. If you feel nervous, channel that energy into better use.
Smile, and enjoy the process.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not directly submit applications for this job posting and are expressly prohibited from reaching out directly to any hiring managers or department heads via phone, email, LinkedIn, or other means of communication. All applications must be submitted directly by the job applicant."
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
CBT Nuggets provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (sex), gender identification or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, height, weight, physical appearance, hairstyle, need for reasonable accommodations, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation or familial status. In addition to federal law requirements, CBT Nuggets complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CBT Nuggets expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender (sex), gender identification or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, height, weight, physical appearance, hairstyle, need for reasonable accommodations, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation or familial status. Improper interference with the ability of CBT Nuggets’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
CBT Nuggets provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals who need accommodation for medical or religious reasons, as provided by law, in regards to candidate selection, job assignment, compensation, training, benefits, promotion, discipline, and termination, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to CBT Nuggets. The Company is committed to engaging in an interactive process for qualified individuals seeking reasonable accommodations as provided by law.
CBT Nuggets actively maintains and regularly updates its Affirmative Action Program.