UK Remote / Any Location / Durham, UK
Delivery Lead & Project Co-ordination Practice – Delivery Lead & Project Co-ordination /
At CEF we have a bold ambition for growth. We are passionate about delivering an unrivalled service for our customers and providing a strong culture with career opportunities for our people.
Across IT we are on an exciting mission to ensure we harness our growth opportunities by designing our technology architecture and solutions for constant evolution. We recognise that technology and data are at the forefront of enabling our business to better serve our customers today and in the future.
We have a fast-growing technology team delivering a portfolio of transformative work, expanding our digital options, and upgrading and future-proofing our systems to place us at the forefront of the marketplace.
We believe that teams who design, own and run our technology solutions are more connected to the value they create.
We are always looking to improve, collaborate and innovate and this is where you come in…
Life as a Delivery Lead at CEF:
As a Delivery Lead at City IT you will be responsible for ensuring our critical IT solutions are delivered in collaboration with our highly skilled domain teams for our stakeholders in the wider business.
You will be playing a pivotal role in ensuring the appropriate methodology is consistently followed to a high standard, working in collaboration with Global Delivery Practice.
You will be primarily focused on determining a plan against key global deliverables and then taking accountability to drive team performance to deliver against agreed objectives using a tool like JIRA.
The Delivery Lead proactively encourages sustained continuous improvement; they facilitate close engagement between the Team & business stakeholders, ensuring a common understanding of latest position, as well as fostering a collective approach to overcoming obstacles that may arise.
- Build a co-ordinated plans to deliver a range of software solutions in cross functional teams of talented engineers, architects and BAs.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of delivery, anticipating blockers and managing risks to ensure delivery isn’t impacted.
- Provide regular status updates in governance forums
- Drive continuous improvement within Global Delivery teams, ensuring open feedback loops and fostering a community of continuous improvement.
- Support Delivery maturity within the global organisation enhancing your Community of Practice
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience delivering IT solutions across the full software development life cycle, including the transition of working software into service.
- Knowledge and experience working with Agile, Waterfall or other SDLC methodologies – we don’t have a one size fits all approach!
- You will be an excellent communicator, able to foster strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Ability to influence and implement changes across diverse stakeholder groups
- Screening call with Talent Acquisition
- Microsoft Teams call with members of our Delivery Practice
- Microsoft Teams call with one of our Delivery Directors and a member of our Delivery Practice
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual IT Bonus scheme
- Our teams predominantly work remotely but we have an award winning IT Headquarters based in Durham where you’ll always receive a warm welcome!
- Pension: 3% ee’e / 3% e’er (Total 6%)
- Champion Health – a comprehensive physical, mental & financial wellbeing platform, offering bespoke content on all aspects of wellbeing & life
- Free use of the state of the art private gym at our IT Headquarters