Application Support Analyst
Service Operations (EMEA) – In House Application Support /
At CEF we have a bold ambition for growth. We are passionate about delivering an unrivalled service for our customers and providing a strong culture with career opportunities for our people.
Across IT we are on an exciting mission to ensure we harness our growth opportunities by designing our technology architecture and solutions for constant evolution. We recognise that technology and data are at the forefront of enabling our business to better serve our customers today and in the future.
We have a fast-growing technology team delivering a portfolio of transformative work, expanding our digital options, and upgrading and future-proofing our systems to place us at the forefront of the marketplace.
We believe that teams who design, own and run our technology solutions are more connected to the value they create.
We are always looking to improve, collaborate and innovate and this is where you come in…
About the role:
As an Application Support Analyst, you would be our first response for issues reported with our bespoke applications and requests made through the service desk. You will be responsible for primary issue resolution and management of escalations that relate to our bespoke ERP business system.
We are looking for an experienced IT support professional who has worked with Windows based operating systems to join our team of application support experts.
Here at City we have a couple of bespoke application that we support so if you have supported applications that cover ERP, WMS, Stock or any business critical applications, this would be highly beneficial. Through your impeccable service you will maintain strong company relationships resolving customer issues in a timely manner. You will also help in identifying opportunities for process refinement and improvement.
Does this sound like it is the role for you? Lets look at the requirements...
- Previous experience of providing application support or IT support in a similar capacity.
- Passionate in resolving IT related issues and providing a high level of customer service to our colleagues.
- Be a creative problem solver contributing to our knowledge base and working collaboratively with the team to ensure our applications are available at all times.
- Track record in resolving complex issues relating to software in a timely manner with the ability to work under pressure and to the demands of the business
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications
Beneficial Skills & Experience:
- Experience and knowledge of Incident Management and Change Management processes
- Experience of SOP, POP, Stock Management software
- ITIL Qualifications
- Experience of Jira Service Desk, Software and Confluence packages
- Use of an ERP system - bespoke or standard