IT Procurement and Logistics Coordinator
Service Operations (EMEA) – IT Fulfilment /
At CEF we have a bold ambition for growth. We are passionate about delivering an unrivalled service for our customers and providing a strong culture with career opportunities for our people.
Across IT we are on an exciting mission to ensure we harness our growth opportunities by designing our technology architecture and solutions for constant evolution. We recognise that technology and data are at the forefront of enabling our business to better serve our customers today and in the future.
We have a fast-growing technology team delivering a portfolio of transformative work, expanding our digital options, and upgrading and future-proofing our systems to place us at the forefront of the marketplace.
We believe that teams who design, own and run our technology solutions are more connected to the value they create.
We are always looking to improve, collaborate and innovate and this is where you come in…
About the role:
We are seeking a proactive and detail-oriented individual to join the Infrastructure and Operations team as an IT Procurement and Logistics Coordinator here at CEF.
In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day procurement, stock and logistics activities, ensuring the timely and cost-effective acquisition of IT resources, efficient stock management, and seamless flow of IT assets within our organisation.
This role requires strong planning and organisational skills, with a keen analytical mindset and a focus on building relationships with internal colleagues and our IT vendors.
- Own the IT hardware procurement process, ensuring requirements are effectively gathered and actioned effectively
- Identify and evaluate potential suppliers and secure favourable terms of business as well as manage existing relationships
- Monitor stock levels and manage the end to end logistics process including shipping, tracking & deliveries
- Keep accurate data and records of IT assets including hardware, software licences and peripherals.
- You'll be required to work closely with internal stakeholders including IT Teams, end-users and management
- Qualification in Business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field
- Experience in procurement, logistics coordination, or a related role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously