IT Project Coordinator
Massachusetts / Rhode Island
Global Architecture & Engineering – Engineering & Integration /
At CES we have a bold ambition for growth. We are passionate about delivering an unrivalled service for our customers and providing a strong culture with career opportunities for our people.
Across IT we are on an exciting mission to ensure we harness our growth opportunities by designing our technology architecture and solutions for constant evolution. We recognise that technology and data are at the forefront of enabling our business to better serve our customers today and in the future.
We have a fast-growing technology team delivering a portfolio of transformative work, expanding our digital options, and upgrading and future-proofing our systems to place us at the forefront of the marketplace.
We believe that teams who design, own and run our technology solutions are more connected to the value they create. We are always looking to improve, collaborate and innovate and this is where you come in…
The IT Project Coordinator role assumes responsibility for leading the delivery of IT solutions for our stakeholders. They adopt a pivotal role in coordinating global IT resources and ensuring the appropriate methodology is consistently followed to a high standard, working in collaboration with Global Delivery Practice.
This role is primarily focused on determining a plan and then taking accountability to drive team performance to deliver against agreed objectives. The Project Coordinator proactively encourages sustained continuous improvement; they facilitate close engagement between the Team & business stakeholders, ensuring a common understanding of latest position, as well as fostering a collective approach to overcoming obstacles that may arise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for taking meeting minutes, maintaining documentation (Jira), maintaining the Confluence page, provides status updates to stakeholders, coordinates scheduling meetings, and holds the team accountable to outlined timelines.
- Drives the organization for various projects and understands the meaning behind what we're trying to accomplish.
- Participates in daily Scrum/Agile meetings.
- Ensures a common understanding of scope, timelines and budget, as well as risks & dependencies to the planned delivery, across IT and Business stakeholders by practicing clear, transparent & regular communication of latest position, including representing the Delivery Team at governance forums as required.
- Working in collaboration with their Team and respective line management, the Project Coordinator implements systems that facilitate reflective practices and use feedback loops to identify areas for improvement at a Team and individual level.
- 2+ years of experience working as Technical Project Coordinator.
- Experience working with work tracking systems (Preferably JIRA) to ensure transparent reporting of progress, managing team compliance with organization delivery standards.
- Experience working across the full software development life cycle, including the transition of working software into service.
- Ability to influence and implement changes across diverse stakeholder groups.
- Experience of working in a wholesale and manufacturing environment ideally within the Electrical Products Industry.
- Qualification in Agile or Project Management delivery methodologies from certified organization.
- Will require travel to UK Offices (Durham) and US Offices (Dallas) with some other international travel required from time to time. Approximately 5-10%% international annually.