LIMS Systems Analyst
South San Francisco, CA /
Engineering - Research – Research /
We are seeking a LIMS Systems Analyst to contribute to the design, development, and implementation of LIMS solutions to support all phases of work for high-throughput cell therapy manufacturing.
This individual will work closely with our Manufacturing, Quality, MS&T, QC, and Process/Analytical Development groups to capture and manage user needs and functional requirements to define the short and long-term strategies needed to scale. This person will collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop an end-to-end digital architecture roadmap. Lastly, this individual will manage our LIMS provider to prioritize and implement feature requests and provide support to create or update LIMS workflow modules, data capture, and reporting tools.
Candidates should enjoy working in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment and be prepared to tackle a broad selection of challenges as the company grows.
- Manage the development and deployment of a third-party LIMS platform
- Develop LIMS strategies and roadmap planning for integration with future platforms (ERP, MES, and custom software systems)
- Collaborate in the design and development of QC batch and process data generation and reports
- Manage relationships and communication between users, IT, external vendors, and stakeholders
- Contribute to the short and long-term LIMS strategies and roadmap planning
- Work closely with other functional areas to capture and manage user needs and functional requirements
- Develop custom scripts and tools to create custom process and data management workflows in LIMS
- Coordinate with QA team for system change verifications
- Create documentation and training materials for the end users of our LIMS platforms
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the life science, engineering, or related fields
- 4+ years of relevant work experience as an analyst or software engineer within a scientific or laboratory environment required
- Familiarity with a wide range of laboratory instrumentation and assay measurement types
- Experience managing LIMS platforms in a biotech/pharmaceutical environment
- Experience will relational databases and data visualizations tools
- Strong knowledge of programming languages (e.g., Python, C#, SQL)
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong technical writing skills and experience authoring SOPs and reports
- Familiarity with GMP compliance requirements
- Creative, self-motivated, eager to take on a wide variety of tasks and grow with the evolving technology
- Self-awareness, integrity, authenticity, and a growth mindset
$90,000 - $210,000 a year
Cellares total compensation package contains competitive base salaries, highly subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, 401(k) Matching, Free EV Charging, Onsite lunches, and Stock options. All displayed pay ranges are approximate, negotiable, and location dependent.
This is Cellares
Cellares is the first Integrated Development and Manufacturing Organization (IDMO) and takes an Industry 4.0 approach to mass manufacturing the living drugs of the 21st century. The company is both developing and operating integrated technologies for cell therapy manufacturing to accelerate access to life-saving cell therapies. The company’s Cell Shuttle integrates all the technologies required for the entire manufacturing process in a flexible and high-throughput platform that delivers true walk-away, end-to-end automation. Cell Shuttles will be deployed in Cellares’ Smart Factories around the world to meet total patient demand for cell therapies at global scale. Partnering with Cellares enables academics, biotechs, and pharma companies to accelerate drug development and scale out manufacturing, lower process failure rates, lower manufacturing costs, and meet global patient demand.
The company is headquartered in South San Francisco, California with its commercial-scale IDMO Smart Factory in Bridgewater, New Jersey. The company is backed by world-class investors and has raised over $355 million in financing.
Leveling will be based on overall experience, education, and demonstration of knowledge throughout the interview process.