Senior Business Systems Analyst
South San Francisco, CA /
Information Technology – Information Technology (IT) /
We are seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst to analyze and provide technical expertise to identify, evaluate and develop requirements to meet end business goals. This position will be leading in implementing SAP S/4HANA including integrations and managing other cloud platforms like Salesfoce, TrackWise Digital and Coupa.
The primary focus of this position is to solve business problems, propose business processes, and procedure modifications as needed. You will work with teams to confirm solutions and meet business requirements. This is a multidisciplinary role & this individual will further interface across many parts of the company to help drive business and financial results. The successful candidate will be the resident expert in the areas of financial modeling and planning tools. This is a hands-on position.
Candidates should enjoy working in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment, and be prepared to tackle a broad selection of challenges as the company grows.
- Analyze business processes and user requirements; Communicate business needs to subject matter experts on behalf of the users
- Develop business systems and application requirements and specifications according to business requirements. Propose changes to system features and functions and related business processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of company operations
- Develop detailed project plans, organize resources, manage budgets & tasks and provide project status reports
- Manages timely meetings between functional areas, to ensure project timelines are being met
- Manage relationships and communication between business users, IT, external vendors, and consultants
- Act as Change Management Champion employing strict Change Management methodology in implementing solutions
- Have experience in compliance and audits
- Lead documentation efforts by preparing technical and user documentation including business process flow, training and testing of business systems and application
- Conduct periodic staff training on a formal and informal basis to cross-train global team members in an effort to strengthen the teams’ knowledge and abilities to support the business
- Provide support to end-users for various business systems and applications within the SAP S/4HANA environment
- Assist with SAP S/4HANA and other system implementations and rollouts
- Lead data conversion and cleanup efforts
- Assist management in planning future business systems improvements
- Actively supports Cellares commitment to Quality and Safety, with an emphasis on continual improvement
- B.S. in Business or related field preferred with 5+ years of demonstrated hands on experience in SAP S/4HANA with Core functionality and other modules like Finance(FI), Inventory management(IM), Procure-to-pay (P2P), Record-to-report (R2R) and Quote-to-cash (Q2C)
- Strong SAP S/4HANA process knowledge required to implement best practice solutions and deliver high quality custom enhancements
- 5+ years’ experience managing system application projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Ability to manage user expectations and provide routine feedback on the status of project requests
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to set targets, provide estimates and meet commitments and adjust to changing priorities
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paced organization and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have the ability to prioritize projects based on sound business judgment
- Must be able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels
- Must be proficient with Microsoft and Gmail platforms and other appropriate computer software programs like Smartsheet, Azure DevOps.
- Familiar with Arena, Salesforce, TrackwiseDigital, Coupa and middleware tools like Mulesoft
- SAP H4 HANA certification is preferred
- This will be a hybrid onsite position
Annual Salary Range: $90,000 - $210,000
Cellares total compensation package contains competitive base salaries, highly subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, 401(k) Matching, Free EV Charging, Onsite lunches, and Stock options. All displayed pay ranges are approximate, negotiable, and location dependent.
This is Cellares
Cellares is creating the future of cell therapy manufacturing. The company is developing an innovative cell therapy manufacturing solution that is robust, cost-effective and scalable so that cell therapies are more affordable and widely available to patients in need. Our multidisciplinary team comes together from diverse backgrounds with a shared passion for accelerating access to life-saving cell therapies. We value integrity, curiosity, the courage to grow and embrace change. At Cellares, you will collaborate with a world class team of engineers, scientists, and business leaders who are as excited about improving the world as you are.
Leveling will be based on overall experience, education, and demonstration of knowledge throughout the interview process.