Partner Marketing Manager
Business & Operations /
As our first Partner Marketing Manager you will work on strategic initiatives that will drive community growth, focused on enabling the success of the Celo Alliance for Prosperity. You will have the opportunity to work with a mission-aligned network of international NGOs, technologists and organizations committed to building an inclusive, better financial system. You’ll be responsible with enabling them with the resources needed to understand and further amplify the why/what/how of Celo, as well as telling their success stories to a global audience.
- Develop and execute the partner marketing strategy for the Celo platform globally
- Tell beautiful stories that balance both the promise and realization of Celo’s mission through the lens of the Celo Alliance and other partners
- Work closely with the Ecosystem Growth team to execute on strategic initiatives to enable Alliance success on the platform
- Work closely with the Experience team to produce compelling content to enable the Celo Alliance and builder communities to succeed with Celo
- Help define and measure success metrics and optimize efforts to meet growth KPIs
- Build and maintain tools to help scale Alliance participation on Celo
- Interested in working at the intersection of new technology and social impact to tell meaningful and honest stories to audiences around the world
- Passionate about working closely with a diverse set of mission-aligned organizations
- Able to work cross-functionally with a talented set of teams, particularly: Ecosystem/Partnerships, Experience, and Regional Teams
- Experience in working in a partner marketing role: developing enablement materials, producing success stories, and helping partners shine
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with multiple stakeholders within a rapidly changing industry
- Thoughtfulness and attention to detail with regard to storytelling and the holding of the Celo brand, honoring the quality and uniqueness of Celo’s voice
- Experience working in blockchain/crypto
- Experience working with NGOs or other global humanitarian organizations
- Experience in payments
Nice to have skills/abilities:
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and coin plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- 401k plan
- Beautiful office space
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, beer, and coffee
- Team outings, TGIFs, and more
cLabs ("Celo Labs") started Celo in 2018 and is one of many contributors to the open source project Celo. cLabs builds financial technology to enable prosperity of all beings.
cLabs is a Teal organization, a method of decentralized management and organizational governance. Roles are defined around the work, not people, and there is a high degree of autonomy. As such, we're all proud to hold the job title of "Partner." For more information on our culture, we encourage you to check out our blog at https://medium.com/celohq/the-future-is-teal-cc264a5d51d3.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)celo.org. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.